Article about Pruitt (SIAP)

Right now the only coach I would feel good about is Urban Meyer. He is an outstanding HEAD coach. Knows the SEC and who/what assistants to hire. There is already plenty of talent for him to work with. I do not like Freeze, good coach too much baggage. Yes Meyer would probably only coach 3-5 years but he would bring the program back to where we could get a good next coach.
If Meyer wants to coach again it would take north of 10 million to get him here, and i doubt even that would do it. USC or Texas would both pay him a ton of money, both have deeper pockets, both have easier recruiting, both have an easier road to the championship. Yes I would make a call and see what he says but there almost no chance of Meyer coming here.

Reactions: MAD
I seen a lot of football and a lot of coaches in my time. Pruitt is good one that does things right. He had an awful mess on his hands when he got here. You'll see.
Pruitt sucks and will continue to suck. I will give him credit, he has recruited well to this point. That said he hasn't changed the culture. He hasn't even moved us in the right direction. At this point just looking at his losses and the double digit losses, Pruitt is worse than Dooley.

VN Store

Back