Around the SEC 3/24

MagnoliaVol

In case anyone else was interested, here are the games from around the conference today.
Ole Miss @ Missouri T9 Mizzou leads 8-5
Texas A&M defeated Kentucky 17-5
Arkansas defeated Alabama 10-2
Georgia defeats LSU 9-7
Miss. State defeated Auburn 20-15
Tennessee defeated S. Carolina 6-3

In case anyone else was interested, here are the games from around the conference today.
Ole Miss @ Missouri T9 Mizzou leads 8-5
Texas A&M defeated Kentucky 17-5
Arkansas defeated Alabama 10-2
Georgia defeats LSU 9-7
Miss. State defeated Auburn 20-15
Tennessee defeated S. Carolina 6-3

If Auburn had not had to keep settling for field goals they could have won.

Outside of UGA and Vandy, the East teams all have losing conference records. Some surprises to me with UF at 1-5, SC at 1-5, and UK at 0-6. Mizzou is also 2-4 like the Vols.

All West teams are .500 and above except for Bama at 2-4.

we can't sleep on any of our opponents...we're not "that" good...hopefully, we'll be good enough to get to Hoover, at least...then, anything else is gravy...:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol
Does anyone know why Alabama and Auburn are playing tomorrow? It looks like a one off midweek game. So does it not count in the standings?

Does anyone know why Alabama and Auburn are playing tomorrow? It looks like a one off midweek game. So does it not count in the standings?

Yeah, just a regular non-conference midweek game. I think they have done this before. I know some other schools in the same conference will do this.

They play a game every year as a non-conference, neutral site game. Usually in Montgomery, if I remember correctly.

VN Store

Back