Arkansas vs Mizzou

What? Why not get it right? They recovered player was down. The whistle wouldn't have mattered.

Because awarding a turnover because somebody on one team kept playing past the whistle while everyone else stopped isn't "getting it right" IMO. This one wasn't nearly as egrigious as some other instances I've seen, but it's still a rule I don't care for.

Reactions: 1 person
Mizz is no fluke. They'll get beat handily by Bama though i think. It's Bama then everyone else in this league. At least for now..

Reactions: 2 people
Because awarding a turnover because somebody on one team kept playing past the whistle while everyone else stopped isn't "getting it right" IMO. This one wasn't nearly as egrigious as some other instances I've seen, but it's still a rule I don't care for.

I'm fine with them laying off the whistle in case they are wrong.

On this play, it wouldn't have mattered. Both players played through the whistle because both thought it was a fumble.

Thanks Tom Landry, you have to be the most critical football fan I have ever met. You must be in a coaching hall of fame somewhere.

And you must have to be the most pathetic comprehender of the written language ever (FTR we've never met). What in my post suggests anything about coaching?

Mizzou is a slightly above .500 team all-time. We've WON almost as many bowls as they've been to in their history. I went to Columbia last year, it was a boring environment compared to anywhere else in the SEC. My wife even commented on the lack of energy and she barely knows what's going on. They went to the SEC championship last year and embarrassed their fanbase in the number of fans they brought. They just don't seem to care about football the way the rest of the conference does.

So tell me again, what does any of that have to do with me being in the Hall of Fame?

Mizz is no fluke. They'll get beat handily by Bama though i think. It's Bama then everyone else in this league. At least for now..
It does appear that way but at this point I will never overlook Mizzou in any game they play as long as Pinkel is HC. He knows how to do more with less.

All my UGA friends are starting to turn on each other now. I love it! Go Georgia Tech at noon on Saturday. That would be a full scale UGA meltdown. Then let's dominate against Vandy.

And you must have to be the most pathetic comprehender of the written language ever (FTR we've never met). What in my post suggests anything about coaching?

Mizzou is a slightly above .500 team all-time. We've WON almost as many bowls as they've been to in their history. I went to Columbia last year, it was a boring environment compared to anywhere else in the SEC. My wife even commented on the lack of energy and she barely knows what's going on. They went to the SEC championship last year and embarrassed their fanbase in the number of fans they brought. They just don't seem to care about football the way the rest of the conference does.

So tell me again, what does any of that have to do with me being in the Hall of Fame?

They are 3-0 against us. Environments don't win championships like they used to. Pinkel is a very good X's and Os coach.

@JonSolomonCBS: Missouri has 2 straight SEC East titles while beating 1 SEC team with a winning conference record (Georgia 2013).

Ridiculous how easy they've had it.

Reactions: 2 people
They are 3-0 against us. Environments don't win championships like they used to. Pinkel is a very good X's and Os coach.
No doubt about it. They will go into Atlanta big under dogs but I won't be shocked if they find away once again to scrap out a win.

VN Store

Back