nutt1.jpg

but he loves that helmet.

HDN: "When I get that feeling, I need that textual healing...."

Attachments

• 9739435_320X240.jpg
    9739435_320X240.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 316
:nono:

These are funny! Some of these are new to me. You know what's coming though . . . the Official Hogville.net Tennessee Roster Lookalike thread. It should be up sometime this week. Y'all come visit, ya hear?

Welcome to Hogville.net

three words one abbreviation.
you've proven a little slow in the past, but the irony there just wasn't that tough.

A little chronological help here: 1)read post 2)try your hardest to understand 3) if you don't understand, just go back to main board (this will be your most prevalent option) 4) Think 5) Post

Posting without understanding or thinking is a really poor option for you.

you've proven a little slow in the past, but the irony there just wasn't that tough.

A little chronological help here: 1)read post 2)try your hardest to understand 3) if you don't understand, just go back to main board (this will be your most prevalent option) 4) Think 5) Post

place your link to board rules here. you can't read them i will be happy to read them for you.

place your link to board rules here. you can't read them i will be happy to read them for you.
is giving advice after you picked a fight against the rules.

Surely you recall clarifying that by Acronym actually stood for 3 words, which didn't quite fit my "one word" opener.

maybe the slowness comes from you not understanding what WTF stand for and understanding it is a abbrevation for three words.

maybe the slowness comes from you not understanding what WTF stand for and understanding it is a abbrevation for three words.
again, irony is clearly not your strong suit. humor is clearly not mine, because when I find myself actually having to explain jokes, I just need to quit.

not pictures but still funny:

Q: What do the ArKansas Razorbacks Coach Houston Nutt and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell " Jesus Christ ".

Q: How do you keep an ArKansas Razorback Coach out of your yard?

A: Put up goal posts, first down marker, or an end zone.

Q: Where do you go in Fayetteville ArKansas in case of a tornado?

A: To Razorback Stadium - they never get a touchdown there!

Q: What do you call an ArKansas Coach with a BCS National Championship Bowl ring?

A: A thief.

Q: Why was Houston Nutt upset when the ArKansas Razorbacks play book was stolen?

A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q: What's the difference between the ArKansas Razorbacks Coaching staff and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: What do the ArKansas Razorbacks Coaching staff and possums have in common?

A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

VN Store

Back