Arizona Election Audit

correct. Their motivation is irrelevant.
If their methodology is crap then the results will be rejected by everyone. So you’re in agreement with me.
Awesome.
And I’m not interested in them complying with any records request before they have concluded and presented. That only serves to muddy the waters.
You can’t verify what’s presented till it’s presented.
After presentation any refusal of transparency discredits the report.
Just remember you said this, because the publicly stated position of Doug Logan is that his firm will NEVER comply with those public records requests.

This all day long. It's almost hilarious the way some people try to discredit something that they have not even seen. The Senate and the audit team has said multiple times that they aren't worried about getting a quick report out. They know this will be one of the most scrutinized reports ever and they are doing everything they possibly can to present it in a way that the truth is undeniable no matter what it reveals.
This is a joke.

Last edited:
This all day long. It's almost hilarious the way some people try to discredit something that they have not even seen. The Senate and the audit team has said multiple times that they aren't worried about getting a quick report out. They know this will be one of the most scrutinized reports ever and they are doing everything they possibly can to present it in a way that the truth is undeniable no matter what it reveals.

Haven't you been talking about how open and transparent this process has been?

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Haven't you been talking about how open and transparent this process has been?
Open and transparent doesn’t mean you’re required to release bits and pieces before complete.

in my opinion this will end up being just as big a waste of time as the muller report. But until release of the information there’s no way to know.

Open and transparent doesn’t mean you’re required to release bits and pieces before complete.

in my opinion this will end up being just as big a waste of time as the muller report. But until release of the information there’s no way to know.

I agree with you to some extent, but if the ninjas wanted to jump into election auditing and state law requires them to comply with public records requests, they need to play by the rules they subjected themselves to by taking the job.

Yes. Which one of the 15 cameras that were livestreaming every minute of the audit quit working?

I doubt that those cameras provided very little useful footage other than people looking at pieces of paper. Why don't the ninjas want to comply with a valid and legal request? Are they no better than the Maricopa County election board?

I doubt that those cameras provided very little useful footage other than people looking at pieces of paper. Why don't the ninjas want to comply with a valid and legal request? Are they no better than the Maricopa County election board?

They should absolutely not comply until the report is out. I'm sure all the methodology they used will be included in the final report. Why weren't you this concerned about Maricopa County's blatant disregard for the subpoenas for 4 months? It's ridiculous how you guys always think there has to be 2 sets of rules in politics.

Reactions: AM64
They should absolutely not comply until the report is out. I'm sure all the methodology they used will be included in the final report. Why weren't you this concerned about Maricopa County's blatant disregard for the subpoenas for 4 months? It's ridiculous how you guys always think there has to be 2 sets of rules in politics.
Maricopa should have complied. Just like the ninjas. There is no exemption for "ongoing reports."

Edit: Wait are you claiming the ninjas don't have to comply but Maricopa does? Two sets of rules??

Some people seem really quick to change the subject when the credibility of the Gateway Pundit is brought into question.
You mean just like you and others can handle even the slightest criticism of CNN and other left wing garbage news outlets. Right?

How many hosts on CNN called out the racist attacks on Larry Elder recently?

You mean just like you and others can handle even the slightest criticism of CNN and other left wing garbage news outlets. Right?

When have I defended CNN? This morning I called you out for changing the subject and answered your question about CNN, but you refused to answer my question about the Gateway Pundit. If you won't answer my question, but expect me to answer all of your's there's no point in talking with you.

Edit: by the way can you find the post you're referring to where I defended CNN or just the post where I said you were dodging the Gateway Pundit conversation?

Last edited:
I agree with you to some extent, but if the ninjas wanted to jump into election auditing and state law requires them to comply with public records requests, they need to play by the rules they subjected themselves to by taking the job.
There’s no doubt I’d play “the game “ different than they are but the point remains that if I’m running the audit then I would not release a dang thing till I was done.

Reactions: AM64 and VolinWayne
There’s no doubt I’d play “the game “ different than they are but the point remains that if I’m running the audit then I would not release a dang thing till I was done.
That does bring up another of the more unorthodox things about this whole audit. The AZ senate and various social media audit watchers seemed to be getting information about the "findings" while the work was ongoing. Whenever I've been involved in an organization being audited, they may come in and ask for information, but they don't come in and throw out a bunch of partial information before they're done. Why is piecemeal information being given out in the first place? Even worse why is being done when they don't want to comply with existing open records laws?

That does bring up another of the more unorthodox things about this whole audit. The AZ senate and various social media audit watchers seemed to be getting information about the "findings" while the work was ongoing. Whenever I've been involved in an organization being audited, they may come in and ask for information, but they don't come in and throw out a bunch of partial information before they're done. Why is piecemeal information being given out in the first place? Even worse why is being done when they don't want to comply with existing open records laws?
I question the authenticity of the “leaks”. I’m still calling BS on anonymous sources. And the Sean “you’re not gonna believe this “Hanity’s of the world.

(yes I know. I did that on purpose)

There is nothing wrong with criticizing CNN. I can think of a plethora of critiques which would have even more merit than the items you have mentioned here.

Including this one:

CNN should have fired liberal political commentator, Donna Brazile, for sharing debate questions with Hillary Clinton in 2016. They not only didn't fire her, they never even mentioned that story. It was just swept under the rug until Donna Brazile's contract expired and she was let go... and then turned up at Fox News, strangely enough.

It is when you say that they are "much worse" than The Gateway Pundit, that you are being ridiculous. You should be able to express criticisms of, and disapproval with CNN, without engaging in over-the-top hyperbole.

Posobiec has used anonymous sources several times, i believe he's affiliated with some of the right-biased "little guys."

I don't have a clue who that is. Believe it or not, some of us just sample the news from different sources, and it's not hard to detect bias. I rarely even look to see who wrote an article, and frequently don't know until I read an article the point of view or political lean. There are exceptions I've learned - The Atlantic = worthless piece of crap, NY Times and WAPO hide behind established names but are rarely objective.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I don't have a clue who that is. Believe it or not, some of us just sample the news from different sources, and it's not hard to detect bias. I rarely even look to see who wrote an article, and frequently don't know until I read an article the point of view or political lean. There are exceptions I've learned - The Atlantic = worthless piece of crap, NY Times and WAPO hide behind established names but are rarely objective.
Hes a reporter with OAN who is frequently reposted on VN. When you say "little guys" I assume you mean less-established networks like OAN.

The Gateway Pundit exists because there are a whole lot of dummies out there that don't want the truth. They want something that verifies their unsupported crackpot opinions.

Many stories over the years would never have made the news if not for some crackpots. Example: Woodward and Bernstein - those names ring a bell. Historically, it's not unknown for many news organizations to ignore something until they can no longer ignore it. Currently the more popular approach by bigger "news" outlets is treat a topic with outright ridicule down to "if we ignore it, this doesn't exist" - the modern method of shooting messengers. In the past shooting messengers was generally done by those affected by bad news - now it's more by other "news" outlets who don't like the tone and don't want to discuss it.

Reactions: VolinWayne

VN Store

Back