Arian Foster on Joe Rogan - LIVE

Let me guess....you don't like Arian Foster?

Actually, you'd be guessing wrong. I liked him at UT and I think he's done well in the NFL. I just find it hard to believe anyone could do much of any physical activity with a completely broken collar-bone, much less play RB in the NFL and go for over 2,200yds.

Reactions: 4 people
Actually, you'd be guessing wrong. I liked him at UT and I think he's done well in the NFL. I just find it hard to believe anyone could do much of any physical activity with a completely broken collar-bone, much less play RB in the NFL and go for over 2,200yds.

"liked"....I said "like"

"liked"....I said "like"

Well, he doesn't play at UT anymore, so it would be hard for me to still like him here. I don't follow the pros, so I am indifferent to how he does now. Outside of that, I don't know him, so I have no opinion. I have no reason to dislike him and I still like what he did while here.

Reactions: 3 people
A broken collar bone is incredibly painful and continuous hits at it would be mind numbing after a while. Playing with it "cracked" - maybe. "Broken" - no way.

Either he was so jacked up he didn't feel anything while playing
or
He's stretching the truth to make an impact (which isn't his style......blue font)

Reactions: 2 people
That's the first time I've ever had the chance to pick the mind of a Tennessee football player. My faith is restored in these guys, as people.

Reactions: 2 people
Rogan is such a brain dead douche

He's brilliant in his own right. He's brutally honest and isn't afraid to dive in to uncomfortable topics, all the while keeping the conversation flowing. It wasn't pure non-sense or him being a douchebag. If Foster seemed uncomfortable at times it was because he didn't want to say anything that might put his NFL status in Jepoady.

Reactions: 3 people
He's brilliant in his own right. He's brutally honest and isn't afraid to dive in to uncomfortable topics, all the while keeping the conversation flowing. It wasn't pure non-sense or him being a douchebag. If Foster seemed uncomfortable at times it was because he didn't want to say anything that might put his NFL status in Jepoady.

Foster is done in the NFL

Reactions: 1 person
What's with all the hate? I'm a big fan of Joe Rogans podcast.

People are afraid of things they don't understand. Rogan is a bit out there and he speaks his mind, thus he must be a brain dead douche...nevermind that he's been successful as a TV show host, he's the best MMA commentator in the world (and a legit black belt in BJJ), he's a successful standup comic, podcaster, has a massive overall internet presence, and I'm sure there is **** I don't know about.

But yeah, brain dead douche bag...simple minded people have a need to reduce others when they feel threatened.

Reactions: 12 people
Said he didn't get drafted because his college coaches said he wasn't coachable..... translation..... he was a huge pain in the ass his entire career.

He seems very ungrateful and bitter in spite of being financially set for life.

Said he didn't get drafted because his college coaches said he wasn't coachable..... translation..... he was a huge pain in the ass his entire career.

He seems very ungrateful and bitter in spite of being financially set for life.

He doesn't seem bitter at all.

He said he broke his collar bone week 3 of 2010. He couldn't afford to sit because he wasn't the man yet. He went for 2200 yards and 18 TDs and didn't let Houston know until 2 years later after he got his long term contract.

My championship fantasy team (Spongeboob Orangepants) appreciated his effort in 2010.

I personally like Arian Foster and I think he is a genuine guy but it seems like he doesn't understand consequences. He also seems humble but then will come off self centered but I guess I've never been the best at something before like when he led the NFL in rushing. The whole physics thing is kind of goofy and I think it kind of shows what he is like as a person. He says he has a great understanding of it and knows how they say it works but he lacks the technical math and science to actually be able to get in depth with it and truly understand it. Not meaning to rag on him, I liked him as football player, he seems like a honest and genuine person, and hope him the best in the future.

VN Store

Back