Are we WR U again?

LSU has Beckham, Landry, Jefferson, and Chase - all of which are much better

Bama has Waddle, Smith, Jones, Cooper, Jeudy, Ridley, etc.

We have some WR3 types that are getting some PT. Cordarelle is now a RB becasuse he couldn't learn to run routes. It's not even close to those schools.

LSU has Beckham, Landry, Jefferson, and Chase - all of which are much better

Bama has Waddle, Smith, Jones, Cooper, Jeudy, Ridley, etc.

We have some WR3 types that are getting some PT. It's not even close to those schools
That's quite a group Bammer has put out recently. Cooper, Jeudy and Ridley... wow.

Reactions: GoodlettsvilleVol
Bama, LSU and TN all with great groups. Bama probably the best at the moment.

Florida not bad either: Van Jefferson (Rams), Demarcus Robinson (Chiefs), Freddie Swain (Seahawks), Kadarius Toney (Giants - injured but showed flashes early), Kyle Pitts (Falcons WR/TE).

OSU is better (Michael Thomas, McLaurin, Samuel) Clemson (D. Hopkins, Renfrow, Higgins) is better. Ole Miss (Jefferson, Brown, Metcalf) is better. OU is better (Hollywood Brown, Sheppard, Lamb)

Reactions: AurantiacoFan
OSU IS A VERY GOOD WR TEAM THIS DECADE, but I will tell you To look at the nfl recievers in the playoffs rn. It ain't OSU.

OSU IS A VERY GOOD WR TEAM THIS DECADE, but I will tell you To look at the nfl recievers in the playoffs rn. It ain't OSU.

If that's your criteria, there's 25 other schools (at least) that are better represented than Tennessee in the playoffs since only a backup WR (JJ) made it from UT....

idk. Baylor, lsu and others seem to have talent they don't rake advantage of. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i'm not an expert, just watched for too long.

Not yet but give us about 3-4 more years with this offense. Will have Jones in the NFL this year, Tilman and Neyor next year, and I expect 1-2 every year after with this offense. Bama, Oklahoma and Clemson have put quite a few in recently, but I can see us now getting it going especially at WR.

We were never NOT WRU….
i dont care what any of the haters say. It’s about history, and historically, there aren’t many better places to play WR. Check our stats

Yeah but the history isn't really even there anymore.

We have 1 WR in the Top 140 all time in NFL receiving yardage (Morgan). Witten is as well (he's not a WR though)

VN Store

Back