Are we the leader for Dyer???

tennvol2

Sorry if this is somewhere else i couldnt find anything...

I was very surprised to see he came and visited last week, kiffin must be working his magic with this kid because i thought he was a lock to Auburn. I have a friend that goes to school with him in Little Rock and I'm gonna ask her whats going on with him. Last i heard from her was that Auburn was his school but he was looking around just to make sure he was making the right choice

we are not the favorite, but we are in the hunt. the aubarn committment is nothing at the moment, but they are the leader

I will love life if he signs with the Vols! The trolls on radio talk shows in Little Rock have been doggin' the kid for over a year since he first said he was leaning towards Auburn instead of Arkansas. If he changes his mind and signs with Tennessee, the Hogs will all be squealing like stuck pigs!

Last edited:
I will love life if he signs with the Vols! The trolls on radio talk shows in Little Rock have been doggin' the kid for over a year since he first said he was leaning towards Auburn instead of Arkansas. If he changes his mind and signs with Tennessee, the Hogs will all be squealing like stuck pigs!

haha! ya i used to live there. those people hate tennessee.

That's General Neyland in his letterman's sweater while he was a cadet at West Point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Love it. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Neyland, even though I'm only 16. I was 13 and wrote a paper on him on influential people from Tennessee.

Why would we be in good shape with Luc if Mosley commited?

Because Luc plays Linebacker which can be covering the TE position which he will ultimately move to center who would then block for Dyer in running situations against the Nose Tackle of Alabama which begins with the letter "A" which happens to be the homestate of Dyer and Mosley and of course mosley's first name is DAKOTA and notice the third letter is "K" which to Tennessee fans means Coack K or CLK or Kiffin, duh???

GOT IT YET?

Because Luc plays Linebacker which can be covering the TE position which he will ultimately move to center who would then block for Dyer in running situations against the Nose Tackle of Alabama which begins with the letter "A" which happens to be the homestate of Dyer and Mosley and of course mosley's first name is DAKOTA and notice the third letter is "K" which to Tennessee fans means Coack K or CLK or Kiffin, duh???

GOT IT YET?

LOL. thanks for the explanation that definitely explains it.

I don't know about how deep Auburn is at RB. Maybe he was promised to be the main man. It would be different here with BB and Oku.

I think it would be much wiser for the kid to stay at home with Arkansas than to go to a hopeless place like Auburn. Gus will be there maybe one more year, and then they will be the worst team in the SEC west, hands down. This will be the best season Chizik has there.

I think it would be much wiser for the kid to stay at home with Arkansas than to go to a hopeless place like Auburn. Gus will be there maybe one more year, and then they will be the worst team in the SEC west, hands down. This will be the best season Chizik has there.

new avatar por favor? ha

Sorry if this is somewhere else i couldnt find anything...

I was very surprised to see he came and visited last week, kiffin must be working his magic with this kid because i thought he was a lock to Auburn. I have a friend that goes to school with him in Little Rock and I'm gonna ask her whats going on with him. Last i heard from her was that Auburn was his school but he was looking around just to make sure he was making the right choice

2 threads about him in the recruiting forum.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/84479-michael-dyer-ut-game.html

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/67352-10-ar-rb-michael-dyer.html

VN Store

Back