Are we really in the running for all these guys?

Bleedin'orange

I cant help but notice that Rivals has us listed in the running for 5 out of the top 12 guys. What are our chances for getting all of them to Knoxville? Who are we expecting more than others?

We are in it for Austin and possibly Toliver. We lead for Donald and Berry. King has us in his final 6 but he's a Dawg or War Tiger.

Dang! 3 or 4 out of 5 aint bad! Its great to be back in the swing of things after a recruiting season like last year!

I predict ZERO. Being realistic is not being negative.
First of all, I agree wth the being realistic is not being negative. However, I would be shocked if we didn't get at either Berry or Donald. I would, however, be surprised if we landed Austin. Does anyone know who the primary recruiters are for these guys?

I have a friend in Indiana that said he read on Chicagosports.com that Benn had narrowed his choices to FSU, Illi, and ND. I thought someone posted that he dropped ND? Which is true? And what is the link where he dropped ND?

Benn dropped ND.

You may predict that, but you are wrong. For some reason, supposed silent commits and locks to ND have been dropping them lately. You may hope that Donald goes to ND and Berry goes to UGA, but I have a feeling we will land both(read Berry's blog in the AJC).

Benn dropped ND.

You may predict that, but you are wrong. For some reason, supposed silent commits and locks to ND have been dropping them lately. You may hope that Donald goes to ND and Berry goes to UGA, but I have a feeling we will land both(read Berry's blog in the AJC).

I have not predicted anything. I was giving my friend who is an ND grad and fan a hard time about recruiting falling off at ND. What warranted your remarks?

In the end Garner will keep Berry at home. Donald is as good as gone, he just doesn't want to get heckled by pro-UT, anti-ND rednecks for his last few HS games.

You keep hoping that. I'm sure if you had it your way we wouldn't land anything about a 2* so that you could rub Fulmer about that. Donald is a Vol as is Berry and a few other studs.

If we beat LSU, not only is that a great win for the program, but it could swing Toliver who is high on LSU and hopefully draw Austin closer.

My gut tells me we only get one of those guys, my head tells me we get two, I guess we'll see the Army AA game

I like how you say Berry is going to be swayed to UGA even though there is no indication of that other than your "realistic" ability to see the future? Interviews and visits all point to UT, but that all powerful Hillbilly doesnt need that stuff. I mean shoot, we should just throw out all the interviews and visits and just make completely uneducated, non-fact based assumptions where everyone will go. That sounds like a fun game.

And, Donald is milking the process to soak all the pampering in but he is UT bound.

I would too if I was him. Hell, are you saying that if you were getting free tickets, food, and being pampered that you still wouldn't visit?

So you still get the freebies on an unofficial visit? Wasn't there a UT prospect who had to reibmurse the school for the cost of his ticket because he was on an unofficial?

I'm not sure. Someone(I think Brent) said that you get the tickets and such on unofficials, but you don't get quite as much of the red carpet treatment. They still go to the section for visiting recruits(if they choose).

I think you are talking about Jacques McLendon and I think that was because a booster was letting him use their season passes to another sport(basketball or women's basketball).

VN Store

Back