Are we Ranking today yes or No?

Sometimes a early loss is a blessing in disguise.
I'm really impressed with this team , their defense is awesome especially Destiny. This young lady bob and weave thru picks like a knife thru butter.

Once TK learns this move, we take over basketball....
AP435P.gif

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Massey has the Lady Vols at 19, with TAMU at 18. Both play on Monday, Dec. 28. LVs against 3-2 Lipscomb (288) and A&M against 0-4 Northwestern LA (353). Presently Massey has the Lady Vols as a 2 point underdog in College Station in their matchup on Dec. 31.

The current ranking of the SEC according to Massey's metric has South Carolina as the clear leader with the next 6 teams fairly evenly matched.

3 South Carolina
11 Arkansas
15 Kentucky
18 Texas A&M
19 Tennessee
21 Mississippi St
22 Georgia
32 Alabama
45 Missouri
50 Mississippi
56 Florida
78 Vanderbilt
114 LSU
123 Auburn

Just playing with numbers, fyi.

Jim

As an aside, I find it interesting that the entire SEC WBB is scheduled to open conference play on New Year's eve.

Massey uses a computer program. Right now it includes data from the last games of the previous year. Massey's predictive accuracy will be much better by late January of next year. I usually ignore Massey until around mid-January, when it becomes a really good analytical tool.

The start of SEC this year is critical..... At TA&M and then KY and Arkansas at home ! If we can get two ????? We are on our way .... One and we are working to stay in the top 4 or 5 ! And if we lose all three..... back in the middle! And as always JMO

Sometimes a early loss is a blessing in disguise.
I'm really impressed with this team , their defense is awesome especially Destiny. This young lady bob and weave thru picks like a knife thru butter.
I just said the same thing tonight. I really like Salary’s game.

Yes and a couple of those fouls called were touch fouls.
Salary got lucky on one call. she clocked the girl and they called a block on Lipscomb. She is a bit out of control sometimes but that should start to settle out with more experience.

VN Store

Back