Are we done with the 2010 class?

BloodRUNZOrange

KrazzyKiffinKilla
I was wondering if we where done with the recruiting class of 2010 for basketball? do we have any schollys left? are we going after anyone? there are still some protty good big guys that having signed yet...whats the deal?:rock:

I think there is some speculation that we are still pursuing Luke Cothron.

Last edited:
If I'm correct I believe I heard Wes Rucker say that we were going to try and sign another post player.

This is a bit premature but there's still a better chance than people realize of landing a whale.

We're openly trying to get Moses Abraham and keeping an eye on Cothron as well.

i was the first person to post that cothron had not signed loi and that he was rethinking his commit to nc state and was going to reopen his recruitment and we were on his list before he committed now we should go hard after him.there was talk for moths about giving mcbee a scolership which is a crazy ideal.if mcbee wants to help tennessee he needs to get more grants and student loans and let ut go after cothren hard because the next years recruiting class will not have any big guys only one possible chanch the kid from detroit is a 6,9 c the rest of the class arre all pg ,sg and sf so we need cothron incase there are no bigs signed next year plus cothron is a top 35 player and a 4 star and 5 star by some experts and we will need him for next year to help replace our losses he can play the pf or sf position ut will be better next year if we can land cothron starters and top subs ,hall,harris,cothron,hopson,golden,mcrae,tatum,maymon..goins,williams,woolridge,and mcbee and pearl and bone,and if we can add cothron with maymom,harris,mcrae,golden that could be an upgrad to the loss of chism,smith,prince,mays the four were all starters until the end of december.we would have top ten talent

i was the first person to post that cothron had not signed loi and that he was rethinking his commit to nc state and was going to reopen his recruitment and we were on his list before he committed now we should go hard after him.there was talk for moths about giving mcbee a scolership which is a crazy ideal.if mcbee wants to help tennessee he needs to get more grants and student loans and let ut go after cothren hard because the next years recruiting class will not have any big guys only one possible chanch the kid from detroit is a 6,9 c the rest of the class arre all pg ,sg and sf so we need cothron incase there are no bigs signed next year plus cothron is a top 35 player and a 4 star and 5 star by some experts and we will need him for next year to help replace our losses he can play the pf or sf position ut will be better next year if we can land cothron starters and top subs ,hall,harris,cothron,hopson,golden,mcrae,tatum,maymon..goins,williams,woolridge,and mcbee and pearl and bone,and if we can add cothron with maymom,harris,mcrae,golden that could be an upgrad to the loss of chism,smith,prince,mays the four were all starters until the end of december.we would have top ten talent

That was one long sentence right there in the middle of that paragraph :). But I after I read it a few times, I agree with what you said.

if you squint and tilt your head you can kinda make out what he is saying

We better get some more because you know what kind of kids Cal at Ky gets. Better get some players

VN Store

Back