Are these helmets gonna be worn?

I do like the looks of that orange one. Orange helmet, white jersey, orange pants. I need to see that. Not sure I’ll like it as much as the all white uniforms for the road but I’d sure like to see it to find out.
Wear it at S Carolina

I like the black helmet with the Dark Mode and the Smokey Gray but otherwise I say leave it alone, definitely keep the Power T no matter what color combo.

black britches with white stripes, white jersey, black helmet would look amazing at any time. I really hope we go classic orange britches at Athens!

Time for the obligatory post saying “I don’t care if we wear pink tutus as long as we win.”

Can we just make @ a 30 point list of all the same arguments and comments the we rehash in every uniform thread every single season?

*Pink tutus
*We wore BK back in 20s-30s
*Oregon does it and kids love it
*Bama don't and they r doing fine
*OR & WT R our colors, not x y z
*BK is actually technically our color
*I love stormtroopers & hate creamsickles
*Halloween in BK
*We never win in Smokey Grey
*Why don't the pants & helmets match?
*Checkerboard looks stupid on jersey
*Never seen so many dudes care @ fashion
... etc ....

We could probably save Freak a ton of bandwidth if we'd just go ahead and sticky this @ beginning of each uniform thread.

I’m old school so I like:
Home=Orange/white
Away=White/white
Homecoming=Orange/orange
All with the 2 stripes down the pants

That being said I would like to see the throwbacks worn against Fresno st in 2004 again, and I’m curious to see the orange hat with the road uniforms
thanx

VN Store

Back