Are these helmets gonna be worn?

I love them. I'm not certain how I feel about the big white stripe on the orange ones. That is the only thing that looks a little off to me. I wonder what a checkered stripe would have looked like on the orange one, or a smaller orange stripe down the middle of the white one.

I do like the looks of that orange one. Orange helmet, white jersey, orange pants. I need to see that. Not sure I’ll like it as much as the all white uniforms for the road but I’d sure like to see it to find out.

All white on the road rules.

I'm fine with any combination of orange and/or white, but wish they would nix the gray and black.

Reactions: VolCalls
Look, I’m a damn nervous wreck over this Kentucky game!
So for the love of God, can we please break out the dark mode uni’s with black helmets, so our guys can come through the tunnel jacked up and hang about 28 on the cats in the first 3 minutes?!
I mean, is that really too much to ask?

Asking for a battered Vol fan.
😜

I feel like it’s a safe bet we are wearing black for this game

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
The orange helmet looks like a different shade of orange than the orange stripe on the black helmet to me. Could be the picture.

Dark mode should have been all black, IMO. The helmet matt black, with the stripe and power T in gloss black, maybe an orange outline on the numbers to keep it legal, everything else black.

Reactions: DMichel123
In love with both hats..dont tell the wife shes in a 3 sum please... The rumor is dark mode for Sat night

VN Store

Back