Are there any Vols prospects in the upcoming HS state championship game?

Sheik Yerbouti

Class of 2000
Please forgive me for not scouring the entire board for information. It's a bit overwhelming. That said, I'm a Hendersonville Commando from way back when, and I was wondering if any of these kids were on UT's radar. It used to be fun to tell people that I played roller hockey with Wilhoit back in the day... so.... you know. I'm just wondering about the hometown kids.

Columbia has 4 guys who are college prospects. MLB/RB Tradarius Goff, OL/DL Shaq Mason (GT commit). OL/DL Kenneth Hughes, K ??.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Tech has out in a bid for the basketball championships but as of yesterday had not heard anything. Also a friend of mine is one of the local announcers for the football games and he is scheduled for Thursday night.

Don't know Townsend's #, but the Columbia standouts are #30 (LB/RB), #54 (OL/DL), and #78 (OL/DL), also the kicker is a solid '12 prospect.

Willie Carmichael from Greeneville High School. Just won Division I, Class AA Mr. Football Back

I don't think he is a prospect though. Couldn't find him on rivals at all. Shame too. From the people I know that have seen him play, including my brother said the kid is electric. I've had 3 people tell me he is the fastest high school player they have ever seen play.

The champioships will be at Tech this year and was renewed for the next two as well. Also heard Tech is trying to get the Basketball Championships for the 2011/2012 season.

Dude Tech sucks!! They should keep basketball at MTSU and they need to bring back football too.

VN Store

Back