Are there any vols fans pulling for the tigers

I picked UNC but I'm not so sure I really will root for them.

Well, I HATE all 4 teams so I guess I'll root for UNC since I picked them. :)

i'm hoping for a UNC/Memphis final....1, that'd be a great game. 2, then i could root for memphis and be ok with it.

if KS gets in the final, i'll likely root for them.

I hope Memphis continues to play like they did the last two games. They will be very hard to beat if they do that and they owe UCLA a pay back day big time.

I hope Memphis continues to play like they did the lasat two games. They will be very hard to beat if they do that and they owe UCLA a pay back day big time.

They owe ucla big time from two years ago and if they could possibly win it all , the only chink in the armour would be at the hands of the vols !!! SWEET :good!: FROM THE VOLUNTEER STATE GO TIGERS

They owe ucla big time from two years ago and if they could possibly win it all , the only chink in the armour would be at the hands of the vols !!! SWEET :good!: FROM THE VOLUNTEER STATE GO TIGERS
There was also a little game in '73 against Bill Walton and the Bruins that still sticks in my craw. If you haven't realized it already I can't stand UCLA....

someone said it earlier today, but if memphis did win it all this would be the third year in a row we beat the eventual national champ in the reg season.

yippee!

There was also a little game in '73 against Bill Walton and the Bruins that still sticks in my craw. If you haven't realized it already I can't stand UCLA....
WAS MR. WALTON 21 of 22 in that game :dunno:

I HATE UCLA AND NORTH CAROLINA

The Memphis fans in Knoxville don't make it easy for me to root for the Tigres.

I'll be rooting for whatever I decide the smart money is.

Right now, I've got no clue.

he was 21/22, but Larry Kenon being shackled by officials was a big difference.

I HATE OFFICIALS TOO , I would have to think when memphis plays ucla and possibly north carolina the officials will be just a little biased in favor of the past multiple champions !!! I hope not but heck if an illegal shot can count once , it'll probably count again !!!!

:mf_surrender::mf_surrender::mf_surrender:

I'm pulling for the Tar Heels! The final 4 should be some good matchups. I have Carolina and UCLA in the finals with UNC winning!

I'm pulling for Memphis because my dad went there and because they are the program with the least tradition left.

i'm hoping for a UNC/Memphis final....1, that'd be a great game. 2, then i could root for memphis and be ok with it.

if KS gets in the final, i'll likely root for them.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dorsey busting Tyler's nose, and then watch psycho T glare at him from a safe distance.

I almost always cheer for the SEC and if that's not an option I cheer for southern teams in general. I hate always hearing about UCLA and the Pac-10 and crap like that.

But I also grew up a Memphis fan, and though their ignorant fan base has done everything in its power to turn me against them, I will still root for the Tigers since the Vols are out.

I almost always cheer for the SEC and if that's not an option I cheer for southern teams in general. I hate always hearing about UCLA and the Pac-10 and crap like that.

But I also grew up a Memphis fan, and though their ignorant fan base has done everything in its power to turn me against them, I will still root for the Tigers since the Vols are out.

:ermm::unsure:
wow

I wouldn't mind seeing Dorsey busting Tyler's nose, and then watch psycho T glare at him from a safe distance.

:yes:

What's really bad is that psycho will get all the calls against dorsey , if they do play each other and that's just plain wrong !! The officials should just let them play and not let officiating being a deciding factor in the game !!!!
:shades:

VN Store

Back