Are there ANY Dooley believers left out there?

this is exactly why we cant get 5 star recruits cause you negative fans bashing our coaching staff and recruits see this and go jump on Sabans Wagon... congrats , next coach will be the same turnout more than likely.

Reactions: 1 person
this is exactly why we cant get 5 star recruits cause you negative fans bashing our coaching staff and recruits see this and go jump on Sabans Wagon... congrats , next coach will be the same turnout more than likely.

Lol so because we pack a 100,000 seat stadium for a sub-par product and have been fans through these garbage years, we are the reason Dooley can't coach? I see now. In other words you want us to be content and be quiet for a crap product when this university deserves better.

Last edited:

Some of the bashing has been a little extreme, but do you really not see how dooley is leading us down a road to nowhere? You see that 0-13 number alot right now, but in reality it's 0-15 (loss to bama and sc pending). And, that's just one stat, there are so many others I could cite to back up my case....I think the rock can explain better than I can though, lol.

Dooley may be a good man, but he's a dreadful head football coach. Might as well get used to the idea of him getting fired, because it's going to happen one way or another eventually, if not pretty soon. Guaranteed.

I'm still a Dooley supporter until he's successful or fired. Like the count, I like the guy and wanted him to be able to get us turned around. The MSU game wasn't good for sure, but I feel like without the 4th quarter fumble we'd won. The MSU defense was tired and we were running on them.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back