Archer on FX

Man this season has been great. Last night's episode was brilliant. "I told you I need a thousand!"

Nice ending to the season; wish they had a bit longer of a season though

I loved the homage to Sealab. Straight down to Captain Murphy and everything. Even the place blowing up basically just like they did in the sealab 2021 episodes on adult swim in every episode.

Archer-S5-poster.jpg

....tonight.

Episode was great. Pam masturbating mid ride to the prison was hilarious.

Looking forward to see how they handle this, because to me the funny was the characters, not the spy stuff.

I thought it had it's moments, but it was kinda flat. Not bad, but not really that good. The rest of the season looks hilarious, though.

I thought it had it's moments, but it was kinda flat. Not bad, but not really that good. The rest of the season looks hilarious, though.

I think this was because this was a transition episode, a bit of an homage to their past with all the repeating of what they've done while being interrogated, and to the future with Archer's "fantasy" of selling Cocaine.

"If I want Hitler's DNA in my baby I'll give you a call"

"Eh, I'll be around."

After being told repeatedly to watch this show, I watched the first episode this season. I thought it was extremely boring, but I decide to give it one more week. Glad i did, Pretty damn funny show, Pam is hilarious. I'll be watching the other seasons soon.

After being told repeatedly to watch this show, I watched the first episode this season. I thought it was extremely boring, but I decide to give it one more week. Glad i did, Pretty damn funny show, Pam is hilarious. I'll be watching the other seasons soon.

You probably want to play catch up on the previous 4 seasons as well. They like to use recurring jokes and references to past seasons quite a bit.

Archer got renewed for two more seasons:

FX has signed off on a sixth and seventh season of the incredibly sharp animated sitcom Archer, keeping the show on the air until at least 2016, reports The Wrap.

Each season will consist of 13 episodes.

"Archer is one of the best comedies on television and has played a significant role in the growth of the FX comedy brand,” said Eric Schrier, FX Networks and FX Productions president of original programming. “We're grateful to Adam Reed, Matt Thompson and their team at Floyd County, and also our incredible voice cast, and are looking forward to supporting their work for at least two more seasons.”

The fifth season, airing now, will conclude on April 21.

FX Renews Archer for Two More Seasons - IGN

I wasn't 100% sold on the change of premise, but now that its starting to fit I'm kinda liking it even more. This gives me hope that this show could run a long time because they could just keep changing the concept and keep the characters, because we all know its the characters that make this show anyway.

Since Pam has been getting coked up she is dropping weight in all the right places. Archer may have to tap that sooner or later.

Since Pam has been getting coked up she is dropping weight in all the right places. Archer may have to tap that sooner or later.

He already has, like 2 seasons ago.

And it's pretty much implied to happen again following the smokey and the bandit-esque episode, since "bone-throwing" was called as owed (by Pam) and a mutually beneficial solution (by him).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He already has, like 2 seasons ago.

And it's pretty much implied to happen again following the smokey and the bandit-esque episode, since "bone-throwing" was called as owed (by Pam) and a mutually beneficial solution (by him).

He got borderline addicted to having sex with her in fact. Said she was the best lay he'd ever had. This is about the time we found out she did underground racing and hobo fights and had the epic tattood on her back

VN Store

Back