Archer on FX

Watched a rerun and thought that they would HAVE to do this.

I personally hate that they did it, especially this way without at least making light of it. It's pretty much just giving the other ISIS a small moral victory over anything American. When we have to go about changing our lives for them, then they win. The people who watch and enjoy this show know its been called ISIS for years, and never would've insinuated one or the other. If they can actively make fun of the KGB, Russia, US Government, Europe in general, and most of the world, then having ISIS included shouldn't be a problem, but some just can't see it that way.

It's not a victory for ISIS, it's a victory for stupidity, IMO.

Could have had so many good jokes playing off the confusing names.

....it's back.

1420674694273.cached.jpg

It's not a victory for ISIS, it's a victory for stupidity, IMO.

Could have had so many good jokes playing off the confusing names.

I'm not sure they'd get anything more than repeating a single joke over and over about it.

----Anyways, what Reed said on the matter:
“We quietly did,” Reed previously told The Daily Beast of removing ISIS. “We were waiting for it to go away—at least I was. Back in Season 5, FX said, ‘This might be a thing,’ and I thought, ‘Maybe it won’t be? Maybe it’ll be the mole that I’m gonna ignore and nothing will happen.’ We got sort of lucky and could organically make a merger with the CIA, so we went back and retroactively painted out the ISIS logos in parts of the show, and we just don’t talk about it in dialogue.”

First episode of the new season was great, IMO.

Loved making Mallory break down like that with the hologram.

First episode of the new season was great, IMO.

Loved making Mallory break down like that with the hologram.

I almost feel bad for her, can't wait to see what else the building has installed

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhaEowME4T0[/youtube]

I would 100% be ok with Archer continuing indefinitely with every season being the group being injected into tv show/movie premises for the season.

Archer: Law and Order

Archer: The Drunk and the Restless

Archer M.D.

Archer En Fuego

VN Store

Back