Arch Manning Commits to Texas

Looks like a slightly slower Dillon Bates.

Hope he can beat those Hoady Frogs

I wish him well and I hope he has a great career with the Horns. He is in a tough spot - no matter how well he does he will always be compared to the rest of his family and those are some big shoes to fill. And at least he didn't go to Bama, so there's that.
I do too. It’s kind of funny to see people hating on him in the recruiting forum. What has he done other than not come here to deserve the criticism? It’s not like he flaunted his recruitment or announcement like Jimmy Clausen did . He made a simple Twitter post. Like you said, at least he didn’t go to Bama or UGA.

I do too. It’s kind of funny to see people hating on him in the recruiting forum. What has he done other than not come here to deserve the criticism? It’s not like he flaunted his recruitment or announcement like Jimmy Clausen did . He made a simple Twitter post. Like you said, at least he didn’t go to Bama or UGA.

Not really against him personally.

The fact the media has hyped him to be one of the best prospects ever coming out of high school when I don’t think he’s even the best at his position.

Not saying he isn’t good but the best ever? Not even close.

Not really against him personally.

The fact the media has hyped him to be one of the best prospects ever coming out of high school when I don’t think he’s even the best at his position.

Not saying he isn’t good but the best ever? Not even close.
I wasn’t directing at you. I honestly didn’t know that the media had hyped him to be one of the best ever. I think the only way he doesn’t have success is if he just not that talented. I think he’ll have the drive and the smarts to be successful. I’m not a recruiting guru by any means, but he obviously has a lot of advantages that others do not .

Sark will drink to that...or damned near anything as a matter of fact. 🥃😂

Sark will drink to that...or damned near anything as a matter of fact. 🥃😂
Look man, I know you hate Texas. I really don’t like Texas and will pull hard against them almost all the time. I’m not gonna go after Sark’s personal stuff though. He’s had his issues and he seems like he’s worked really hard to address them . I will make fun of them at every other possible turn bc I can’t stand their arrogance . So back to making fun of the Longwhorns (is this right?)
CB3FD840-3934-4B29-B9EC-C4EA627E88B9.jpeg

Reactions: VolNExile
You are the last fan base who should mock coach issues. Take Art out. You still have a cover up murder guy and a don't talk about your sexuality lady. Last fan base on earth to ever mock anyones coaches.
NCAA found nothing on Briles thus no show cause. Bliss was fired as soon as details were available (AD too). Griner is who she is... eligible for Olympic play.

Much better there than Georgia. Sarkisian will find a way to squander his talent.
It's also quite possible that he isn't quite as talented as everybody seems to believe he is, for obvious reasons. He has a perfect 1.000 rating on 247. They are saying that he's a better high school prospect than Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields (albeit by very marginal amounts), just to name 2 recent examples. If he last name wasn't Manning, would he have a perfect rating?

I suppose that is possible, but lots of times people end up disappointed when they assume that a recruit, even a highly-rated one, has Heisman-level talent.

NCAA found nothing on Briles thus no show cause. Bliss was fired as soon as details were available (AD too). Griner is who she is... eligible for Olympic play.
Griner is a monster. Much like Briles or your basketball players murdering each other or your rapes. Waco is always a third world sh*thole

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back