Appreciation for Vescovi

volsack7

This guy has the heart of a lion. Toughness, a motor that never stops, defends the best opposing players, huge minutes…just wow. That rebound he got at the end of the first half in traffic on 4 Duke players was emblematic of what he brings.

If this is the last season we see him in orange…thank you Santi.

This guy has the heart of a lion. Toughness, a motor that never stops, defends the best opposing players, huge minutes…just wow. That rebound he got at the end of the first half in traffic on 4 Duke players was emblematic of what he brings.

Very well said.

We will miss SV more than anyone IMO. My brother slams on him all the time for some reason. He and I have agreed to not discuss it. I think he’ll go down in Vol history with some of our greatest shooters. BUT…I’m not convinced that’s his greatest contribution to this team. Coach Barnes said he ask Santi at the under 4 TO what he wanted to do. Santi told him “let’s play great defense rest of the way and win this game”! That tells you what CRB thinks about him. He feels the same way about JJJ too.

You are correct, that rebound was the best and toughest individual effort of the game, on either side

We will miss SV more than anyone IMO. My brother slams on him all the time for some reason. He and I have agreed to not discuss it. I think he’ll go down in Vol history with some of our greatest shooters. BUT…I’m not convinced that’s his greatest contribution to this team. Coach Barnes said he ask Santi at the under 4 TO what he wanted to do. Santi told him “let’s play great defense rest of the way and win this game”! That tells you what CRB thinks about him. He feels the same way about JJJ too.
For the life of me, I just don’t understand supposed UT fans who slam on the kid. He hustles every minute of every game, while getting abused by anyone guarding him. He doesn’t deserve to be abused by supposed fans. He truly “gives his all for Tennessee” every game

For the life of me, I just don’t understand supposed UT fans who slam on the kid. He hustles every minute of every game, while getting abused by anyone guarding him. He doesn’t deserve to be abused by supposed fans. He truly “gives his all for Tennessee” every game
Why slam on any player or coach? Why slam on anybody for that matter?

Tip of the hat to Vescovi. Not his biggest fan but can't deny he was a fn machine out there tonight. Played hard AND played smart

Reactions: mickey1969

VN Store

Back