Apparently, we didn't impress Arky State fans

Some jewels in here. Just copy/paste and take out the spaces

http://mbd .scout. com/mb.aspx?s=334&f=4551&t=13102400

It's because most of the deep south (LSU being the exception) doesn't understand the hurry up yet and they are in transition. They will understand soon enough. I'm glad they are finally talking. It's the quiet ones I worry about.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope I'm not they only one that does not consider this a big win.

And people wonder why the term "negavol" gets used so much.

This was in fact a big win. Not because it was Utah St but because of the tone it sets for the remainder of the season. Confidence and belief goes a long way and thats what this game gave our team. It was also an impressive win. I've learned to appreciate any and all of our wins, maybe you should too?

Reactions: 3 people
I watched the game, but it's still not a big win. The way we played was impressive, but at know time did I think this was a team we should lose to. My comment was made, because one of there fans said we are coming off a big win and might have a let down or something like that. I had to disagree

why not....know thyme? :)

Reactions: 2 people
And people wonder why the term "negavol" gets used so much.

This was in fact a big win. Not because it was Utah St but because of the tone it sets for the remainder of the season. Confidence and belief goes a long way and thats what this game gave our team. It was also an impressive win. I've learned to appreciate any and all of our wins, maybe you should too?
Please tell me what's NEGAvol about having confidence in the team I cheer for. They should of won the game and they did.

Woooooow! Dooley really did a number on you huh. smh

Plus, arky st. Fan said we would have a hangover when we play them, because we're coming off a big win. Like said already, I had to disagree

Last edited:
Well, that settles it. Somebody needs to go to their board and put them in their place. Make sure you use horrible grammar and misspell a lot of words. That really gets the point across.

Don't worry, we'll have some numb nuts talking trash to ASU on their board.

Half of the high school football teams in the state of arkansas could beat them.

You make yourself look stupid with comments like this. This Ark St team likely isn't what they have been but you're talking about a program that's on their 4th head coach in 4 years, because the previous 3 parlayed their success into BCS level jobs after one season, and they've never missed a beat. They've won 3 conference championships in a row, been to 3 straight bowls and have two 10 win seasons in that span.

Does that mean they're good enough to compete with us for 4 qts? Doubt it. But they're a much better program than you'd care to believe or know.

Reactions: 5 people
You make yourself look stupid with comments like this. This Ark St team likely isn't what they have been but you're talking about a program that's on their 4th head coach in 4 years, because the previous 3 parlayed their success into BCS level jobs after one season, and they've never missed a beat. They've won 3 conference championships in a row, been to 3 straight bowls and have two 10 win seasons in that span.

Does that mean they're good enough to compete with us for 4 qts? Doubt it. But they're a much better program than you'd care to believe or know.

Butthurt?

They are subpar. And the only one who looks stupid is you! Let's see how they fair Saturday. You obviously don't know a damn thing about high school football here.

All I can say is Wow! So some of you guys get bent out of shape because the fans of a lesser known team in a lesser known conference is talking a little smack about UT on their own website? Embarrassing..........

I consider it a big win because when we beat WKU they were making really dumb decisions and we got a lot of lucky picks that blew the game open.

Same with the NC state game.

This was not us getting lucky. This was us being in position every time, ready to play, and Worley had zero rust on him.

We looked good. best I have seen all around since Fulmer.

Yeppers

"So far I'm not overly impressed with Tennessee. Their offense is average at best and extremely inconsistent. I think we pick off Worley at least once. Their defense looks good though. Real athletic and physical. I expect a low-scoring game next week, with Tennessee pulling away late.

The key to the game will be to come out strong. If we score quick and catch them off guard, their youth may start to show."

Most are saying that they weren't impressed at all with our team. They said USU made too many mistakes and made it easy for us.

Many acknowledged that our defense was much improved and looked really good. They were raving about AJ Johnson

Majority said our offense was not impressive and Worley didn't look all that good.

Commented on North, Pig, and Pearson not gaining separation from DB's

Most are saying they have a good chance of upsetting us because we just had a big win and are going to overlook them before heading to Norman

We didn't show much last night as far as the evolution of our offense. We didn't need to. Short and medium throws were readily available.

The only downside I saw in Worley's play was that inability to complete a deep ball. Every attempt was well overthrown.

Although the worst throw of the night is accredited to Pig Howard. DEVRIN WAS WIDE OPEN

Please tell me what's NEGAvol about having confidence in the team I cheer for. They should of won the game and they did.

Woooooow! Dooley really did a number on you huh. smh

Plus, arky st. Fan said we would have a hangover when we play them, because we're coming off a big win. Like said already, I had to disagree

I have confidence in our team but I still believe it was a big win for many reasons. Yes, it was Utah St, but the way we played was impressive. Not a big deal, we will just have to agree to disagree on the magnitude of the game. Either way we are 1-0 and Go Vols!!!!!

Butthurt?

They are subpar. And the only one who looks stupid is you! Let's see how they fair Saturday. You obviously don't know a damn thing about high school football here.

Maybe you have poor reading comprehension skills. Because you apparently missed the part where I said they won't be able to hang for 4 quarters. That implies that I believe they will ultimately fair poorly.

However, I am fairly familiar with ASU since I'm an alum of a Sun Belt school and follow the conference with some regularity. The program of the last 3 yrs is not subpar. Harsin is a mediocre coach and wasn't able to maintain what Freeze and Gus had started. If you honestly believe some HS teams could beat them then you truly are as stupid as you sound.

Edit: forgot the always mature response; butthurt?

Last edited:
Butthurt?

I do know high school football here and there is not a team in the state that could stay within 30 points of the redwolves.

Its one thing to not be impressed with Worley but to not have anything good to say about North? Haha

ASU will likely be much more impressed Saturday by around 3 pm.

Their scheme won't be more difficult than USU. Their players are roughly on par.

They might want to consider that UT beat one of the better teams in the MWC worse than they beat an FCS school. In fact, theirs was a 23-10 game at the end of the 3rd qtr. Montana St actually gained about the same as USU did too.

If UT's young players keep their heads screwed on straight... this one is going to be a worse blowout than the last one.

Let them talk their trash...and then at the game we can give out free ice for them to sit on after we beat the $ h!t out of them!!! #GBO #COMEGETSOMEARKANSASST

I hope I'm not they only one that does not consider this a big win.

This was big in that the defense played a very disciplined, strong game, and shows the potential to return to the great defenses of old. Still need a lot of work on the running game, can't beat the better SEC teams without a respectable run game. Otherwise, much improved from last year.

Most are saying that they weren't impressed at all with our team. They said USU made too many mistakes and made it easy for us.

Many acknowledged that our defense was much improved and looked really good. They were raving about AJ Johnson

Majority said our offense was not impressive and Worley didn't look all that good.

Commented on North, Pig, and Pearson not gaining separation from DB's

Most are saying they have a good chance of upsetting us because we just had a big win and are going to overlook them before heading to Norman

Who is most,majority and many, and who do they write for? 😎

VN Store

Back