App State vs Tennessee 1st Half, The Good, The Bad & The UGLY!

Just gotta stay composed defense needs help from the offense Dont abandon the run.

I just don't see how we win. Our offense is abysmal. Officiating is garbage. They are running the ball and clock too well. Lol what a joke so far

Pitiful football. We'll see in the second half if we've just had a bad half or if the team read their press clippings a little too much this offseason.

That was the most despicable display I've ever seen. At this rate, we'll be lucky to win 4 games this year.

If Botch loses this game, we ought to fire him on the freakin' spot !!!

Reactions: 1 person
Although I do believe we're getting out coached, our 3 biggest mistakes were made by different captains. These upperclassmen need to get it together and start leading. Also, Hurd seems to be going big down much easier than usual.

I cant believe im saying this but this reminds me of dooley era tennessee teams.the bad thing dooley never had this kind of talent.i hope the staff can make some changes that all of us know needs to be made;or we will lose.i still see tennessee winning this game 27 20.go vols go

Kids playing hard, but game plan better for App State. Few bad mistakes but App. State shouldn't even be able to keep it close with the size differential and lack of talent. Guess a bunch of 2* not too bad.

Although I do believe we're getting out coached, our 3 biggest mistakes were made by different captains. These upperclassmen need to get it together and start leading. Also, Hurd seems to be going big down much easier than usual.

Hurd has disappointed me. Dobbs has. The play calling has. The officiating has. Recipe for disaster.

We've been so busy reading how great we're going to be this year that we forgot how to take care of business first. Might be a good wakeup call if we can survive tonight.

Reactions: 1 person
Hurd has disappointed me. Dobbs has. The play calling has. The officiating has. Recipe for disaster.

We can call the best O ever, but if we can't block, tackle, or catch, it won't matter. The players are paying for cockiness.

VN Store

Back