Apex Legends (PC, Xbone, PS4)

BearCat204

Shitters Full
New Battle Royal Free to Play game from Respawn. Respawn is Titanfall and TF2 and you can really see some things they pulled from that IP into this new BR mode. Looks cool and they look like they have different classes which is a cool change from other BR games. Announced today and the download is live.

Its currently crushing everything out there. Who knows how long it will last, but its making a ton right now.

This game is a blast for sure. I wish looting on console was a little smoother but other than that it's great.

It plays a bit like a combination of Overwatch and Fortnite. It definitely needs more characters but for just starting out, it's a lot of fun.

The only thing that bums me out is this probably means no Titanfall 3. I was a huge fan of the first two.

It plays a bit like a combination of Overwatch and Fortnite. It definitely needs more characters but for just starting out, it's a lot of fun.

The only thing that bums me out is this probably means no Titanfall 3. I was a huge fan of the first two.

I'll have to disagree with you there, nothing about it is similar to fortnite except maybe the art style.

Reactions: BearCat204
The art style and the fact that theyre both battle royale games.
Well yeah but pubg, h1z1, blackout, and half a dozen other things are also battle royales. If anything it's closer to blackout/pubg than fortnite.

Edit: My point is saying they're similar because they're both brs doesn't mean much.

Well yeah but pubg, h1z1, blackout, and half a dozen other things are also battle royales. If anything it's closer to blackout/pubg than fortnite.

Edit: My point is saying they're similar because they're both brs doesn't mean much.
Yeah, they are nothing alike really.

Oh FFS, it's just the first one that sprang to mind because its what's so popular. Here I'll revise my statement...

Apex is like a combination of Overwatch and any non-specific battle royale game!

There, is that better for you?

Man IDC. I just don't want people to get the impression that it's like fortnite because the two games are vastly different. That's the only reason I responded. No need to get upset.

Overwatch + Blackout ( - the extreme armor advantage) + Fortnite ( - the building)

The gun colors and level ups are definitely similar to Fortnite. Even kind of have a chug jug. Ever BR game from here forward will have some sort of Fortnite flair.

Regardless, this game is ass-bad dudes 🤙🏻

Overwatch + Blackout ( - the extreme armor advantage) + Fortnite ( - the building)

The gun colors and level ups are definitely similar to Fortnite. Even kind of have a chug jug. Ever BR game from here forward will have some sort of Fortnite flair.

Regardless, this game is ass-bad dudes 🤙🏻
Best BR on the market

Reactions: Smokeytom
fad game of the season. its funny hearing some kids on the train complain about losing players from fortnite to this.

fad game of the season. its funny hearing some kids on the train complain about losing players from fortnite to this.
It's interesting to watch these game compete with each other back and forth. No doubt the fortnite free season pass was in response to the popularity of Apex.

As for the game, I think it's pretty fun. I kinda like the 3v3 and I feel like I spend less time running across the map than in most BR games.

I see. Everything seems to be headed towards cross platform anyways.
The cross platform stuff and the coming cloud gaming is going to be interesting to watch the next few years.

I heard one of the guys from Sony or Microsoft (I believe) say consoles should be like DVD players. You should just be able to buy the game and expect it to work on whatever "player" you have.

VN Store

Back