Anything Worse..

in high school my school was in tennessee but alot of kids ailways say im a tennessee fan in football and kentucky fan in basketball ,that was in the 80s when vols basketball was almost always was subpar so id say you just pulling for a winner and not a loser ,and i nearly got kicked out because i would go over and rip the big blue shirts off,but the princepal was from ky and his wife was princepal at bell county high in ky ,my dad was born in ky and him and the high school princepal tried to turn me from orange to blue fromtime i was 11,when i played jv i had to stay after school and we were in the gym and he said ut up 91 to 90 then he steped up to the line and he hit both then i steped out of bounds and pitched it in bounds and threw it from baseline and i yelled tennesee wins ut wins on a 88 foot sling swish

Can anyone translate this for me?

Every time I wore my orange on gameday we lost. So...I've stopped wearing it. The last time I wore orange was when we got smacked around by UK. I'm not that superstitious but I must admit that I haven't wore orange once since we've been on this 2-game winning streak.

Lighten up Francis

Can anyone translate this for me?

Let me give it a try...............

In high school, my favorite school was Tennessee, but a lot of kids would always say I'm a Tennessee fan in football, but a Kentucky fan in basketball. That was in the 80's, when Tennessee basketball was sub-par, so I'd guess you'd say I was rooting for a winner.

However, I nearly got kicked out of school for ripping the shirts off of Kentucky fans. But, the principal was from Kentucky, and his wife was the principal at Bell County High School in Kentucky. My dad was born in Kentucky and my father and the high school principal tried to turn me from a Tennessee fan to a Kentucky fan from the time I was 11.

When I played junior varsity, I had to stay after school, and we were in the gym, and he said Tennessee is ahead 91 to 90. Then he stepped up to the line and he hit both free throws, then i stepped out of bounds and pitched it inbound, and threw it from baseline, and I yelled "Tennessee wins!" UT wins on a 88 foot full-court shot.

Best I got.

I don't think you have to root for a team just because you go to school there. Like someone else said, they could be attending graduate school at UT. No big deal.

With that said though, I feel that's its disrespectful to wear OSU gear while attending classes at UT for this week. You are a student. You don't have to root for them, but don't publically root against them. If I were a student at OSU, I believe I'd wait til after classes to sport my UT gear, but that's just me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

in high school my school was in tennessee but alot of kids ailways say im a tennessee fan in football and kentucky fan in basketball ,that was in the 80s when vols basketball was almost always was subpar so id say you just pulling for a winner and not a loser ,and i nearly got kicked out because i would go over and rip the big blue shirts off,but the princepal was from ky and his wife was princepal at bell county high in ky ,my dad was born in ky and him and the high school princepal tried to turn me from orange to blue fromtime i was 11,when i played jv i had to stay after school and we were in the gym and he said ut up 91 to 90 then he steped up to the line and he hit both then i steped out of bounds and pitched it in bounds and threw it from baseline and i yelled tennesee wins ut wins on a 88 foot sling swish

Bosgap is the gift that keeps on giving.

A little hard to read but this is what I got:

Bosgap was a Kentucky fan through the '80's because they won. When he got to High School he became a Tennessee fan and started trouble with Kentucky fans. When he was playing Junior Varsity somebody hit some free throws and Tennessee beat Kentucky.

VN Store

Back