Anyone up for a little Competition......

Okay Part 2 everyone, and most of you passes my first one....so this one is going to be a little tougher....good luck!

1) Which former Tennessee Vol caught a pass to set up a Buffalo Bills FG in the 4th quarter of the 1999 AFC wild card game?

2) In the 2003 matchup between Tennessee and Georgia, who fumbled on the goal line at the end of the first half?

3)Robert Meachem turned down a scholarship offer from which university to attend Tennessee?

4) Tee Martin is from what City and State?

5) Casey Clausen lost only ONE SEC road game in his career. To what team did he lose to?

6) Who did Tennessee play to open the 1990 season in the Pigskin Classic?

7) Who did Tennessee defeat in the 1998 SEC championship game to get to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl?

8) Aaron Sears was the recipient of what award his senior season?

9) Peyton Manning beat out Brandon Stewart for the starting QB job in his freshman year. Where did Brandon transfer after that?

10) What Linebacker for Tennessee stuffed Eddie George at the goal line in the 1996 Citrus Bowl?

:dance2: Have fun with these guys, I worked hard to come up with them. Have fun...and again, Good Luck!:p

Okay Part 2 everyone, and most of you passes my first one....so this one is going to be a little tougher....good luck!

1) Which former Tennessee Vol caught a pass to set up a Buffalo Bills FG in the 4th quarter of the 1999 AFC wild card game?

2) In the 2003 matchup between Tennessee and Georgia, who fumbled on the goal line at the end of the first half?

3)Robert Meachem turned down a scholarship offer from which university to attend Tennessee?

4) Tee Martin is from what City and State?

5) Casey Clausen lost only ONE SEC road game in his career. To what team di he lose to?

6) Who did Tennessee play to open the 1990 season in the Pigskin Classic?

7) Who did Tennessee defeat in the 1998 SEC championship game to get to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl?

8) Aaron Sears was the recipient of what award his senior season?

9) Peyton Manning beat out Brandon Stewart for the starting QB job in his freshman year. Where did Brandon transfer after that?

10) What Linebacker for Tennessee stuffed Eddie George at the goal line in the 1996 Citrus Bowl?

:dance2: Have fun with these guys, I worked hard to come up with them. Have fun...and again, Good Luck!:p

1)Peerless Price
2)Clausen
3)Bama???
4)Mobile, AL
5)GREAT QUESTION!!!
6)Colorado
7) Miss St
8)I dunno
9)Tex A & M
10)Bill Duff

1)Peerless Price
2)Clausen
3)Bama???
4)Mobile, AL
5)GREAT QUESTION!!!
6)Colorado
7) Miss St
8)I dunno
9)Tex A & M
10)Bill Duff

:rock: on buddy! you got 6 of them right....I wont tell you which ones yet though....let others try...I will reveal the answers later on today.....Good Job Though!

VN Store

Back