Anyone read KNS story on JG today?

Volnation at its finest right her boys... At its very finest....

I remember several years ago Tyler Bray got into some legal trouble for chunking beer bottles at cars in the parking lot of an apartment building.

One of our fine posters said " thank God it was not Simms or all of the windows would be broken "

I laughed till I hurt after reading it.

The #2 rule of posting on this board is that nothing from Adams should ever be linked here. It's second only to only a players name in the heading.
I know that Adams is hated.
I didn’t link and I won’t pay to read articles behind a pay wall.
Just wondered if there was anything new in the article or just speculation and stuff we already know about JG. Warrior in practice but doesn’t translate to Saturday’s.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
In the words of the venerable Ronald Reagan, "Trust but verify." As a senior with all the playing and practice time he has had with a P5 1st team while on The Hill and he produces about what we've been used to seeing from him, yank him early and move on with the future. He has to be crisp, decisive, taking no sacks, throwing the ball away rather than taking a loss, and if any of those things show up as problems, move on with #2 QB on the depth chart.

VN Store

Back