Anyone making the trip to Athens

UncontrollaVOL

My Ahole BIL has 2 tickets for me and the wife on the North side lower level 30 yard line. I've sat here with him before and I am not looking forward to the same tards that usually abused me. Thus far I am 0-3 in Athens 2010, 2012, 2014. I missed the 2016 game due to appendectomy surgery. I'll be the only orange shirt in a sea of red. (the wife is from GA) Should I stay or should I go?

If we can reduce the turnovers to 3 or 4 I think the Vols stay within 5 TDs.

I remember just a few years ago how we had hoped to stay within 5 to 7 points. Now its 5 touchdowns. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

UGA would have to pull a us and turn the ball over 6 times for us to only get beat bubble 2 scores.

I know it sounds like an excuse but if I didn't live in Texas or had a bit more income I'd be at every game no matter what. I know alot of y'all are like that as well and it means the world to know that y'all love Tennessee unconditionally like I do. So yes in my opinion it's worth your time to go

I’m not even 100% sure we’ll gain a yard.

Butch’s players have set plenty of other records of the wrong kind (first winless in conference team, losing streak against every SEC team, first 4-8 season, worst beating in Neyland, the list goes on..) why not add first CFB team to not gain a yard in 4 quarters.

Based on what I've seen this year, I'd be surprised if the team shows up. Should be a good learning opportunity... grumble grumble.

My Ahole BIL has 2 tickets for me and the wife on the North side lower level 30 yard line. I've sat here with him before and I am not looking forward to the same tards that usually abused me. Thus far I am 0-3 in Athens 2010, 2012, 2014. I missed the 2016 game due to appendectomy surgery. I'll be the only orange shirt in a sea of red. (the wife is from GA) Should I stay or should I go?
You only get 12 opportunities a year to go to a game and before you know it you're going to be too old to go.

going to Athens? yep...I have to go by Mayfield dairy but on Thursday, not Saturday.....

Not sure how to answer but did like your The Clash quote to end you post. 😎

Reactions: sona and Volunt33rs
I guess it would depend on how far I had to drive. If I had to muster much energy and time to get there, I'd watch the butt kicking from the couch.

Nope

I have relatives in ga.. Don't think I could take their verbal abuse.

VN Store

Back