Anyone in the transfer portal were looking at?

What about Terrence Lewis and the Runningback from Georgia Tech that was transferring? People were talking about them a month ago but nothing but crickets now.

Is there a great website that can track news regarding transfers?

The RB signed with Bama. Including the new signees out of HS I think they now have seven 4 and 5 star RB's plus him.

What about Terrence Lewis and the Runningback from Georgia Tech that was transferring? People were talking about them a month ago but nothing but crickets now.

Is there a great website that can track news regarding transfers?
Running back from Ga Tech to Bama

There can be no doubt what our needs are.
Everywhere on defense and on offense a RT, power RB, and speed demon WR.
So, what will be available in the big store (transfer portal).
And once we decide what we want, can we outbid (NIL) other shoppers (Schools)?
Will be very interesting to watch how this plays out before the 2022 season.
Go get us some difference makers, Vol coaches.

We hopefully already have our RT in the transfer from Florida. Definitely agree with needing a RB and WR and a ton of help on defense

Hopefully we can snag some in the portal. Patience is the last thing many of us want to hear, but given what Heupel has shown us this year, I’m willing to be patient.

Reactions: Ratvol
All these other SEC school getting these elite players and we aren’t getting anyone. We need a running back and cornerback for sure, and a really killer linebacker. Let go coach!

All these other SEC school getting these elite players and we aren’t getting anyone. We need a running back and cornerback for sure, and a really killer linebacker. Let go coach!

they are currently over the 85 number on the roster. they need to determine players leaving before adding others.

Amen to that. The only important thing is to get your message across. I don't care how you spell it....:cool:

Well, using the language correctly is how you get the message across.

So far, I haven't really seen anyone on here being unreasonable in regards to language "expectations ".

VN Store

Back