Anyone here live or have been to lexington KY more than a few times?

Horrible food and horrible service!

I do not understand why people like it.

Great food and great service. I don't understand why people don't like it.

What is that in your avatar....can we get it blown up in a post?

75996962_7b4421089a.jpg

I know, I am enlisting help to make it appear larger so every can make it out.

What about the sig pic?

Great food and great service. I don't understand why people don't like it.

What is that in your avatar....can we get it blown up in a post?

I have to agree with Lexvol. I've never had a bad experience at Ramsey's. If you stop there, make sure you try the Kentucky Hot Brown.

Joe Balogna's has the best Pizza I have ever had. It is delicious and we stop in there to eat on the way down to Knoxville when we aren't in a hurry. A good area to stay is in and around Man of War Blvd. It is a VERY nice and built up area with plenty of hotels and good restaurants, along with a shopping mall.

I have to agree with Lexvol. I've never had a bad experience at Ramsey's. If you stop there, make sure you try the Kentucky Hot Brown.

Live to disagree, I will never ever eat there again!

Terrible every thing across the board!

Of course, both times I ate there was the one they closed down...........

:question:

Joe Balogna's has the best Pizza I have ever had. It is delicious and we stop in there to eat on the way down to Knoxville when we aren't in a hurry. A good area to stay is in and around Man of War Blvd. It is a VERY nice and built up area with plenty of hotels and good restaurants, along with a shopping mall.

All of that area is crazy.... grew up right around the corner........ It was nothing but horse farms 15 years ago.

VN Store

Back