Anyone here know any Wahoo's?

tvolsfan

VN GURU
I know one but he is also a Buckeye so I will have to watch out before I give him too much grief. But does anyone here know any UVA fans that they may like to "discuss" the game with tomorrow?

Oh yea, I had one leavin me facebook comments all day yesterday informing me how Singletary would drop 50 on us...He's in for an earfull...

Oh yea, I had one leavin me facebook comments all day yesterday informing me how Singletary would drop 50 on us...He's in for an earfull...

I got a feeling he will be hard to find for a while...........

Never met/saw a Virginia fan in my life. They're not even good enough for bandwagoners.

there's quite a few wahoos around here. i'm going to have some fun tomorrow

Quite a few here including 2 neighbors. I will actually enjoy the loss by the cHokies tomorrow since there are lots at work (and they are obnoxious)

One of the funniest things I've ever heard was Colin Cowherd back in October or November railing against anti-booing legislation because "The only people who don't get into a game enough to boo are UVA fans."

So he unloads this brilliant portrayal of UVA fans during a game; it was something to the effect of "Oh darn, I'm only two capers short of a cucumber sandwich. Oh, I know the boys are losing by 70, but I just have to enjoy the sporting effort. I don't have the heart to boo good ol' Carruthers."

VN Store

Back