Anyone here have lots of free time today?

lvocd

I ask because I am hoping someone would be willing to take the time to scan through last night's bracket reveal show to note which teams did NOT get shown on TV at their watch parties. I am unable to get to it until later tonight and I am dying to know which teams besides Tennessee weren't shown.

I wasn't aware of any others while watching it live, but there could have been many. I was so disappointed when our players weren't shown, and my curiosity is piqued.

Surely ESPN didn't single out the Lady Vols as the ONLY team snubbed? Could they? 😲

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I ask because I am hoping someone would be willing to take the time to scan through last night's bracket reveal show to note which teams did NOT get shown on TV at their watch parties. I am unable to get to it until later tonight and I am dying to know which teams besides Tennessee weren't shown.

I wasn't aware of any others while watching it live, but there could have been many. I was so disappointed when our players weren't shown, and my curiosity is piqued.

Surely ESPN didn't single out the Lady Vols as the ONLY team snubbed? Could they? 😲
Connection was lost, Tennessee was all over social media.

I think there was a technical issue. They had a camera feed, we were clearly visible when they did the multi-box going to commercial before our bracket was announced. But the SEC Network didn't use a reaction shot before their long segment talking about Tennessee on the SEC Now show, which leads me to believe that it went out at just the wrong time.

Thanks, everyone. I feel a lot better now. I just kept thinking all morning that IF they turned out to be the only squad not shown, I was going to be going on a crusade. lol

They had this pic of Staley all dressed up at their watch party. I pretty much quit watchingView attachment 540711 after that and tended to supper for the family
I'm not too sure how I feel about Staley. She took a job at a school who had never done much of anything and turned them into a powerhouse, so that's pretty good. I'll tell you this though, if she can beat that whiny jerk, Geno, into retirement, I'm a pretty big fan.

VN Store

Back