Anyone have an update on Morasha Wiggins ?

Coach my friend, with great interest I watched the short video clip of Mo Mo Wiggins dribbling the ball around Pat's statue.....She had to have felt the presence of "The Great One" while she was there....No one is immune to the power it projects....I've seen people weep standing there looking at it....

Knowing we have a need for a point guard in the next recruiting class, it seems logical that she would choose to come here and be a big part of the rebirth that is happening......Not only is there a need for a top point guard, but our head coach is a two time national champion point guard to help prepare her for the WNBA someday.....

Strong picture.....Sacred picture too.
2443342e43b14ed84e6dd16853a56c6c.jpg

Coach my friend, with great interest I watched the short video clip of Mo Mo Wiggins dribbling the ball around Pat's statue.....She had to have felt the presence of "The Great One" while she was there....No one is immune to the power it projects....I've seen people weep standing there looking at it....

Knowing we have a need for a point guard in the next recruiting class, it seems logical that she would choose to come here and be a big part of the rebirth that is happening......Not only is there a need for a top point guard, but our head coach is a two time national champion point guard to help prepare her for the WNBA someday.....

Strong picture.....Sacred picture too.
2443342e43b14ed84e6dd16853a56c6c.jpg

I believe she is thinking hard about it, as are the others...with the Pucket Commit, the window has gotten a little closer to closing

I'm thinking Brooklyn Miles will be a Lady Vol maybe she fools me but I have been believing she is going to be in this class. Hopefully she commits soon really like her game.

I'm thinking Brooklyn Miles will be a Lady Vol maybe she fools me but I have been believing she is going to be in this class. Hopefully she commits soon really like her game.

Kentucky picked up Jaz Massengill thru transfer, signed Erin toler a pg in the class of 2020, and have Jada Walker as a commit for the class of 2021. That’s three PGs for the foreseeable future I don’t think she goes to KY. So unless Walz offers her I don’t think she will be staying home. Now she just received an offer from NC State and I think honestly more will roll in for this young lady especially if there is summer ball and shows improvement in the areas of shooting and turnovers. She may be somewhat of a hidden gem although she has had offered from some power 5 schools. She has played with the likes of Kaiya Wynn and Maddie Scherr who signed with TN and Oregon.

Kentucky picked up Jaz Massengill thru transfer, signed Erin toler a pg in the class of 2020, and have Jada Walker as a commit for the class of 2021. That’s three PGs for the foreseeable future I don’t think she goes to KY. So unless Walz offers her I don’t think she will be staying home. Now she just received an offer from NC State and I think honestly more will roll in for this young lady especially if there is summer ball and shows improvement in the areas of shooting and turnovers. She may be somewhat of a hidden gem although she has had offered from some power 5 schools. She has played with the likes of Kaiya Wynn and Maddie Scherr who signed with TN and Oregon.
I have a strong feeling about her coming to Tennessee and is the most likely point guard recruit left. Anything can happen but I think she could be the point guard in the class.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
I have a strong feeling about her coming to Tennessee and is the most likely point guard recruit left. Anything can happen but I think she could be the point guard in the class.

Cool I haven’t really followed this young lady just know someone posted about her being the 3rd option on her team and turnovers seemed to be a problem. She can rectify those situations most def and as a track coach I know you can make someone faster but when that someone already has the ability to be fast it takes on a whole different meaning.

Any insight about her game? Do you think she will be ranked on other services coming up?

The question is the positive impact of LV recruiting with the three commitments on other players who have contacts with the LVs. Is it to the advantage of the coaches to wait throughout the summer to see what occurs in the field of point guards ? With no personal knowledge I have no doubt that other point guards are in active contact with the LVs, who have not visited or being visited with.

Cool I haven’t really followed this young lady just know someone posted about her being the 3rd option on her team and turnovers seemed to be a problem. She can rectify those situations most def and as a track coach I know you can make someone faster but when that someone already has the ability to be fast it takes on a whole different meaning.

Any insight about her game? Do you think she will be ranked on other services coming up?
To me the recruiting services are just to weird number 46 on Hoopgurlz and not ranked at all Prospect Nation. Wynn number 23 Hoopgurlz and no ranking Prospect Nation. Striplin 35 Prospect Nation and 48 Hoopgurlz, Puckett 62 Hoopgurlz and 21 Prospect Nation. I guess we can say that all four are possibly top 50 players from these rankings and certainly all are top 100 players.
Very quick can get to the basket, terrific passer and ball handler, perimeter shot needs some work but she has scored over 30 points several times in high school. Used to be a small highlight film of her online will see if it is still out there.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
To me the recruiting services are just to weird number 46 on Hoopgurlz and not ranked at all Prospect Nation. Wynn number 23 Hoopgurlz and no ranking Prospect Nation. Striplin 35 Prospect Nation and 48 Hoopgurlz, Puckett 62 Hoopgurlz and 21 Prospect Nation. I guess we can say that all four are possibly top 50 players from these rankings and certainly all are top 100 players.
Very quick can get to the basket, terrific passer and ball handler, perimeter shot needs some work but she has scored over 30 points several times in high school. Used to be a small highlight film of her online will see if it is still out there.

Thank you :)

Brooklyn Miles number 13 offers NC State, Kentucky probably no longer viable, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Cincinnati, others.

She is a dog on defense and a much better player than the previous tweet shows.
Here is another tweet of her:

I rarely miss a player when I do evaluate them and this kid is going to be an impact player,,,not immediately, but she is a hard worker and works to please her coach's suggested growth plan. I have good contacts re Brooklynn and have conversed with them on several occasions

Last edited:
This thread has changed into the Brooklyn Miles Thread....That tells me a lot.
I was hopeful that the Wiggins girl would be our next commit, but not so sure now....

In any event, we need a dynamic point guard in the 2021 class to help Ms. Horston, and the rest of the girls, pluck the cocks bald, and chain up the Huskies.....

This class is being shaped to be an offensive attack team, that will rain demon balls....This I like very much...
signs_point.jpg

Reactions: stlvolsfan
This thread has changed into the Brooklyn Miles Thread....That tells me a lot.
I was hopeful that the Wiggins girl would be our next commit, but not so sure now....

In any event, we need a dynamic point guard in the 2021 class to help Ms. Horston, and the rest of the girls, pluck the cocks bald, and chain up the Huskies.....

This class is being shaped to be an offensive attack team, that will rain demon balls....This I like very much...
signs_point.jpg

They are both very high on my list and I probably group them inadvertently.
apologies to Mo

Then again,
Mo knows how much I want her here,,,I have not hid it from anyone and won't...I want that player here!

Reactions: GameTime
Guys, Mo has the "It factor".....You can see it when she dribbles and shoots the ball....She will be a bright star wherever she goes....

She's popping demon ball while wearing sandals....Forget about it! She's great! She can slice toward the basket and then kick it out to one of the twins for 3....

Unlimited....
Morasha-Wiggins-e1550274616230.jpg

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Guys, Mo has the "It factor".....You can see it when she dribbles and shoots the ball....She will be a bright star wherever she goes....

She's popping demon ball while wearing sandals....Forget about it! She's great! She can slice toward the basket and then kick it out to one of the twins for 3....

Unlimited....
Morasha-Wiggins-e1550274616230.jpg
and she can dunk, albeit, in an unusual approach ;o)

If we were to end up Wiggins and McPherson with the players already committed I can see that as the third best maybe the second best class in the nation. Surely in the top five. Key and either one of those top five as well. McPherson ranked seventh and I think Wiggins could be or is a top ten player as well. Both are offensive explosive players we can only hope we'll get two of these three players. Wiggins has been way underrated by the services.

I agree. I think once a player makes the top 60, there’s not a lot of difference in their potential to be very good if not excellent college players. Summitt won a couple of national titles with teams that were not quite as talented as the teams they beat for those championships. Kids who agree to be coached, work hard, and play smart can win.

VN Store

Back