Anyone else surprised MTSU has more players in Super Bowl 58 than UT?

I think it shows just how much talent is in Nashville with their population explosion. Now we just need to figure out how to get them to Knoxville.

Darius Harris is from Horn Lake, MS
Richie James is from Sarasota, FL
Izaiah Gaithings is from Statesville, NC
Charvarius Ward is from McComb, MS

Build a fence around the Vol State..?

I donā€™t see how Alabama doesnā€™t have twoā€¦the 49ers have Cameron Latu and the Chiefs have Isaiah Buggs.

Reactions: Sarms58
Yeah. And I agree, Bama having so few is a bit of a surprise too.
Brian Rice said on the radio today, that no Alabama player has ever scored a touchdown or kicked a field goal/extra point in the Super Bowl. Only three quarterbacks have thrown touchdown passes.

Reactions: ohnnyvol1
You must not watch much football then. Ward is a starting CB for the 49ers, and James is thr primary return man for the Chiefs.
Watch a lot, but go ahead and be you. Ward had 1 tackle in the game and James 0 catches. Canā€™t believe I missed all of that.

Reactions: Swiftybaby
Stock still was a mediocre coach, but he and his staff could find players. The MTSU DB alumni of recent far exceed ours.

Reactions: MT_Vol
Brian Rice said on the radio today, that no Alabama player has ever scored a touchdown or kicked a field goal/extra point in the Super Bowl. Only three quarterbacks have thrown touchdown passes.
They sure do win a lot of National championships though.

Screw the NFL

AND!!! MTSU is the largest college (number of students) in the state,,, but what the hell difference does it make??

Iowa butthurt troll trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Actually not a Iowa fan at all. Since I am a Family Doc who still is in the reserves I was trying to capture the coolness of Hawkeye from the show MASH (hence the avatar). I think that reference is a little dated though and have requested a name change to HooahVol.

I fall into the demographic that believes a lot of kids playing at the MTSUs of the world are capable of big boy ball with the right training, guidance, football IQ, and some luck.

VN Store

Back