Anyone else see Tua hurt his back?

Going on a deer hunt in a short week is probably not comparable to playing an NFL game on a short notice.

It's not short notice. They've known about it for months.

If it's so dangerous, why would high schools do it? Colleges do it too.

These dudes today are playing far fewer full contact reps than their predecessors. It's not even comparable. The league is trying to make things easier on their bodies while increasing profit.

They said it was because of a pinched nerve in his back that was throwing off his balance. IDK anything about that, but a big part of me believes that has to be a valid explanation if they're going to use it. It might not be what happened, but it must be what can happen, scientifically. They knew they'd have to answer this question when they made the decision to put him back in.

However, if it was indeed a concussion, and now he's had a 2nd one in 5 days, they have opened themselves up to all kinds of liability. NFL would make an example out of the Dolphins (who they already punished just 2 months ago).
I can't say that was or wasn't a concussion. But I have back pain, nerve and muscle related, and have had that happen to me before.

With how he was shaking his head though I would have to lean concussed if you made me choose the most likely.

I can't say that was or wasn't a concussion. But I have back pain, nerve and muscle related, and have had that happen to me before.

With how he was shaking his head though I would have to lean concussed if you made me choose the most likely.

But you haven't had every kind of back problem, so your experience doesn't mean you can't get wobbly from a back injury.

Just caught up on this story. Seeing what happened Sunday, there’s zero % chance any credible doctor would of cleared Tua to play 4 days later. Dolphins should be done as an organization entirely. Pathetic

Just caught up on this story. Seeing what happened Sunday, there’s zero % chance any credible doctor would of cleared Tua to play 4 days later. Dolphins should be done as an organization entirely. Pathetic
0% huh? You know this without being a doctor and without treating or even speaking to the patient. Everbody thinks they're an expert about things they know nothing about.

Tua himself said Sunday was a back injury.
Is that what he's being fed? He looked pretty good in the second half and the presser on Monday.

Tua himself said Sunday was a back injury.
Is that what he's being fed? He looked pretty good in the second half and the presser on Monday.

Clip I saw from the Sunday game clearly showed a head injury. Dude was stumbling and woozy.

Reactions: DeepSpringsVol
Clip I saw from the Sunday game clearly showed a head injury. Dude was stumbling and woozy.
I agree, he then returned in the second half and played well. They won. I watched that entire game.
"He said" it was not his head but a recurring back problem reinjured. He was clear eyed and spoke with confidence.
I'm not excusing the situation, just stating what I witnessed.

Reactions: UTK
Yeah so I have been keenly watching Tua this year as he is my starter in fantasy. Ironically last week when him and Mac Jones both got hurt I was especially hopeful Tua would be ok as Mac is my bench qb. Both are out and based off how the NFL has been hammered with the CTE stuff and the Dolphins are getting crushed right now. I imagine Tua will likely be shut down for the season even if he gets cleared in a couple weeks.

0% huh? You know this without being a doctor and without treating or even speaking to the patient. Everbody thinks they're an expert about things they know nothing about.

You have no idea what my occupation is buddy. The irony in this post. You’re over here assuming I know nothing about the situation. What are you, an expert at identifying what people know and don’t know? Hahaha.

VN Store

Back