Anyone else heard this?

Well, it better have been Jack Daniels!...:)

I wonder what Red Bull, mixed with coffee grounds, topped off with expresso, smells like?! :eek:hmy:

I understand it's out there, but you did no good by bringing it here. For the critics and the Fulmer apologists that don't have a clue about anything going on, they wouldn't hear about this until someone brought it here, because they aren't on VolQuest and they don't troll the other boards looking for info. This is their sole source of information.

You just made it easier and more accessible by spreading it.

Dispel it? Your opening post says, "If so....."

your own words---you're leaving the door open for speculation.

look at religion, someone says there's a sun god and it gets repeated until everyone believes in it. meanwhile other people are running around trying to do damage control and reason with people and say that it's a lie, but it's too late, because too many people repeated it.

the more something gets said, the more likely it is to go from rumor to accepted truth by the majority.

whether you believe in it or not, repeating gossip is a bad idea.

Okaaaaaaaay. Wowser....that's just a little far out there for me Jack. I'm gonna drop this as I feel like I just read something from the Unabomber or Charles Manson. You have a good day and enjoy that jello my friend! :good!:

What in the HELL are you all arguing about?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Okaaaaaaaay. Wowser....that's just a little far out there for me Jack. I'm gonna drop this as I feel like I just read something from the Unabomber or Charles Manson. You have a good day and enjoy that jello my friend! :good!:

that's what people who are wrong always do, they can't win an argument, so they paint their rival as someone who is crazy or unstable. (basic psychology)

I think you're being foolishly impulsive. Your response---to compare me to the unabomber and Charles Manson.

I gave a perfectly solid example. throughout all of human history, you can track how rumors and speculation led to the distortion of social perception.

there are great articles online where people deliberately start rumors and in six months, they can track millions of web pages where critical information has been manipulated, so that the story is changed.

I compare you to a gossping school girl and you compare me to murderers.

I think I win.

Taken from tigerdroppings (appropriately named)

according to volnation, you lost brown because orgeron showed up at granny's house with whiskey on his breath. Sounds nuts, but with that lunatic...who knows.[/COLOR]

Well, let's not assume it's true, but let's also remember Louisiana is a drinking state with a football problem!!!:)

Well, let's not assume it's true, but let's also remember Louisiana is a drinking state with a football problem!!!:)

I think you just outclassed everyone with that one. Guess it's time to move on, now that the real showman has arrived. *salute*

:hi:

that's what people who are wrong always do, they can't win an argument, so they paint their rival as someone who is crazy or unstable. (basic psychology)

I think you're being foolishly impulsive. Your response---to compare me to the unabomber and Charles Manson.

I gave a perfectly solid example. throughout all of human history, you can track how rumors and speculation led to the distortion of social perception.

there are great articles online where people deliberately start rumors and in six months, they can track millions of web pages where critical information has been manipulated, so that the story is changed.

I compare you to a gossping school girl and you compare me to murderers.

I think I win.

Geez. It's a message board dude. A place to talk about rumors, thoughts, any and all possibles. If I wanted to post facts, I'd write an article for a publication. It's a message board. It's a message board. It's a message board.

It's a message board. If we took all the rumors and speculations off here there would be nothing left. It's a message board.

In my defense, I'm not raising my voice and my blood pressure isn't up. I know it's difficult to measure tone/temper online.

I'm not going to lose a minute of sleep over this.

I'm merely of the belief that gossip which casts our program in a negative light is a poor topic for discussion.

I think we could all find better things to speak of.

I'm already tired of this and ready to move on---espcially after beavbullvol delivered the best line of the day.

I think they're going to underachieve under Miles as time goes on. They brought in a great class, but in 5 years I don't see Miles being held in the same regard as he is now by Tiger faithful.

according to volnation, you lost brown because orgeron showed up at granny's house with whiskey on his breath. Sounds nuts, but with that lunatic...who knows.[/COLOR]

:lolabove: true....

In my defense, I'm not raising my voice and my blood pressure isn't up. I know it's difficult to measure tone/temper online.

I'm not going to lose a minute of sleep over this.

I'm merely of the belief that gossip which casts our program in a negative light is a poor topic for discussion.

I think we could all find better things to speak of.

I'm already tired of this and ready to move on---espcially after beavbullvol delivered the best line of the day.

I think they're going to underachieve under Miles as time goes on. They brought in a great class, but in 5 years I don't see Miles being held in the same regard as he is now by Tiger faithful.

He reminds me of Fulmer in that he's top notch players but hasn't a clue what to do with them. Albeit Fulmer had to go across the country to get players while Miles has his pickings in his backyard.

If we took all the rumors and speculations off here there would be nothing left.

You keep manipulating my comment to suit your interests in discrediting me. Rumors that drag our program's integrity through the mud are a poor way to begin the day. Discussion of recruits and rumblings on who's going where is completely unrelated.

Speculation on who's going to play QB in '09 and things like that, are nothing like Orgeron accidentally cussing ,or granny reading Meat Market because Richt bought her a copy, or Orgeron swishes with mouth rinse after he eats his ribs.

They're not the same thing.

exacerbating all of this is that his dad is a college coach. he of all people should know better.

according to volnation, you lost brown because orgeron showed up at granny's house with whiskey on his breath. Sounds nuts, but with that lunatic...who knows.

If so.....:eek:hmy:

Riiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhht. What is exactly the reason they couldn't hang onto Janzen Jackson? It happens okay, not ALLLL GUYS STAY IN STATE BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Kiffin made a great point talking about future recruiting when he said "They may not have all picked our hat, but our hat was up on that podium with schools that all went to a BCS game last year and that was with only about a month of solid recruiting." Sorry to say LSU fans that you didn't get your 100th 5* with Janzen, but to throw some BS like this out there is about as dumb as it gets.

This rumor is about as good as Jamarcus Russell.....

I don't care who gets the last word in, rocky top.

You can have it if you wish.

Agree to disagree?

We disagree on the best way to squash a rumor---you think it can be disproven publicly, I'd prefer it to be ignored until it fades into obscurity.

We all agree LSU sucks, and there's nothing wrong with whiskey/whisky (depending on where it came from).

I think that pretty much summarizes it.

VN Store

Back