Anyone else happy to hear this??

#1volsfan

Hey guys, I LOVE the fact that there are so many negative threads about the BasketVOLS. That means people actually care, that means people are actually upset with losing. And that is a far cry from when I first started following the vols basketball team I am only 23 and have been a die hard fan since I was allowed to drive to knoxville, that said I sat many times in sec 115 (donor tickets I get sometimes) and could spread out as much as I wanted. There was pretty much no one there. Now that pearl and co. have moved in and started playing pretty good ball those tickets are hard to get as the people who own them actually go to the games. I LOVE TBA when it is packed and would rather pay 25 bones to get to see my vols play as to get free tickets because they are so bad nobody wants them. Mods, if this is already talked about somewhere please delete this:dance2: . GO VOLS!!:dance2: :rock:

you make a good point, UT basketball is exciting again. :rock: That's a very interesting way to look at it.

When do you guys play us? im not sure exactly when it is but im sure you will beat us by 40 like everyone else!! yall have one hell of a coach i will say that, maybe one of the best in the country!!

It's great that more people are actually beginning to care about basketball.

As far as the negativity goes, some is probably justified and some not. At the beginning of the year, a losing streak by this team, with half of the players being newcomers, would have not been a surprise at all. But with the wins over Memphis, Oklahoma State, and Texas, the expectations have been raised and now they are expected to win at places like Vandy and Auburn. While we want to see the basketball team be successful, and we probably should've won those road games, let's don't forget that this is a young team, and the physical play of the SEC was probably a little bit of a surprise to these newcomers.

VN Store

Back