Anyone Else Happy About the Staff

I believe on February 6th, it will be "Great to be a Tennessee Vol!". I agree, he's gotta prove it on the field, but this staff is relentless on the recruiting trail. They have no fear, and are selling their vision to big time recruits.

Let's see, after a cupcake we get Oregon on the road, UF on the road, GA at home, USCe at home, then Bama on the road in a row. That is a very possible 0-5 run.

Let's see how much staff cohesion is around after that kind of debacle. You know, after all the finger-pointing and complaining from fans and alumni gets under way. I think Butch is in a no-win situation the first year and it is going to be damn hard for him to keep any type of momentum rolling. Not too optimistic.

Let's see, after a cupcake we get Oregon on the road, UF on the road, GA at home, USCe at home, then Bama on the road in a row. That is a very possible 0-5 run.

Let's see how much staff cohesion is around after that kind of debacle. You know, after all the finger-pointing and complaining from fans and alumni gets under way. I think Butch is in a no-win situation the first year and it is going to be damn hard for him to keep any type of momentum rolling. Not too optimistic.

Does anybody think Butch can step in and immediately pull W's for most of those games? We lost our 3 best receivers so the O will have to make some major adjustments. What I'm looking for is improvement on both sides of the ball. Being competitive, and fighting till the end.

Does anybody think Butch can step in and immediately pull W's for most of those games? We lost our 3 best receivers so the O will have to make some major adjustments. What I'm looking for is improvement on both sides of the ball. Being competitive, and fighting till the end.

No way - Oregon and Bama :mf_surrender:

Miracle - UF and GA :worship:

Possibly - USCe :pepper:

VN Store

Back