Anyone Else Feel This Way?

I’m extremely proud of Barnes and the players for bringing us our 2nd EE in program history. It was a successful season in my book.

However, I have no interest in watching the Final Four considering Barnes was so close to experiencing that magical moment again. He truly deserved one more Final Four and so did the players.

Too much Edey and terrible officiating got in the way of it.

This may sound like sour grapes but this loss freaking sucks.

Don’t think I can stomach watching Bama and Purdue potentially playing in the Championship game.

Don't worry about it. Uconn will take care of bama. And NCST!

I’m extremely proud of Barnes and the players for bringing us our 2nd EE in program history. It was a successful season in my book.

However, I have no interest in watching the Final Four considering Barnes was so close to experiencing that magical moment again. He truly deserved one more Final Four and so did the players.

Don’t think I can stomach watching Bama and Purdue potentially playing in the Championship game.

I'm most proud of the 7 game winning streak at the end of the season to clinch the Regular Season SEC Championship. Beat down at Arkansas, Vandy, at Missouri, A&M, Auburn, at Bama, and at S. Carolina. Toughest schedule in the conference and our boys beat it.

I'm done when UT is done, but I've always been that way including football. My interest completely vanishes so I won't watch another minute until next season.

I'll watch a little just to say I watched some of the NC game but I won't care. I forget who won like a week after it's over.

College basketball has become a terrible spectator sport for me so if Vols aren’t playing, I’m not watching. Gave up on NBA twenty years ago. Gave up on baseball also - another terrible spectator sport. Pretty much just football and hockey for me and football is trying real hard to push me away as well.

I'll probably watch just to see how long the officiating memo continues to say "let the wookiee win".

Outside of Bama I’m still oddly checked in. Burns vs Edey should be interesting.

TV wants Purdue vs UConn for a reason. Clingan might be the only dude in the country that can individually slow Edey down.

I love sports so much that once my team is out, I will typically root for underdogs if there isn’t another team or teams still playing for which I have a soft spot.
I'm definitely pulling for a NC State miracle. Wouldn't mind seeing Burns lay a couple of painful body checks on Edey. No serious injuries of course. Maybe causing some mental anguish for the Redwood tree stump

I'm definitely pulling for a NC State miracle. Wouldn't mind seeing Burns lay a couple of painful body checks on Edey. No serious injuries of course. Maybe causing some mental anguish for the Redwood tree stump
I appreciate your comment. I’m rooting for the two teams who have never made it to a championship game.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I appreciate your comment. I’m rooting for the two teams who have never made it to a championship game.
No doubt if Bama beats UConn and NC State beats Purdue, I will be pulling for NC State. Not because we were 3-0 against those teams either

I won’t be able to, no signal from a tent in the mountains, but would watch just to see edey and Bama lose.

Yeah, most of my interest died at the hands of the officials in that last game. When it becomes a matter of point spreads, officials and bad calls, it's no longer a game. Unfortunately, it will only get worse and worse. When I was young, professional boxing was huge. Then it was decided to make all championship fights PPV. We were rural poor kids and our parents had no money for such foolishness. In short, it was the beginning of the end for pro boxing. You could no longer watch the fights on television unless you paid up. It basically cut the roots of the sport. Now, boxing is just a minor sporting event. A side attraction. Killed for money.

Reactions: HendoCinco

VN Store

Back