Anyone attending 9/10 game at Pitt?

Looks like alumni association tix are sold out. Sorry i missed that deal. Any insight on where to get tix other than Pitt website?

Just got my email got 3 in section 152...looks like some lower level end zone seats!! Anyone else in that section?

Looks like alumni association tix are sold out. Sorry i missed that deal. Any insight on where to get tix other than Pitt website?
At this point you may want to wait until Saturday to buy. There's plenty of unsold seats available so you're guaranteed that you can get in. The aftermarket prices will certainly start to come down closer to gameday.

Going to be arriving Friday night. Planning to get out early Saturday morning and see the town and meet up with all the Vol fans I can find. If anyone knows of any Vol Fan gatherings, I’ll gladly swing by!

Also, any food suggestions? Pitt fan mentioned Burgatory, any other places you all will be trying out?
Strip is a great Saturday Morning Pregame spot. Go to Rolands Roland's Seafood Grill (rolandspittsburgh.com)
to eat and enjoy the best College sports bar in the Burgh. Lawrenceville is another area that you can check out if you are looking for an area with bars and restaurants after the game although the North Shore should be hopping after the game.

At this point you may want to wait until Saturday to buy. There's plenty of unsold seats available so you're guaranteed that you can get in. The aftermarket prices will certainly start to come down closer to gameday.
@dobre_shunka @HailToPitt725 .. Do you know if the 200 level seats are a lot nicer than the 100 level seats? I am thinking of splurging a bit and getting 200 level seats and selling my tickets in 107. Would you pay an extra $150 total to move to the 200 level or stay where I am at?

@dobre_shunka @HailToPitt725 .. Do you know if the 200 level seats are a lot nicer than the 100 level seats? I am thinking of splurging a bit and getting 200 level seats and selling my tickets in 107. Would you pay an extra $150 total to move to the 200 level or stay where I am at?
Since it's your money I say spend it. What row are you in 107?

I think the lower level has a pretty shallow angle and if you get too low, the view gets comprised. If you're toward the end of the alphabet or double letters for the row, those are high enough to have good view.

For several Steeler games, I've sat in the 200 level but in the end zone and they are normal seats. I did sit in the endzone club level in the NC sections once and it's a standard NFL club section.

The 200 level on the sideline are also club seats so you're in a seat outside but have an enclosed lobby area with upgraded concessions, restrooms, AC, etc. Never sat there but it seems to be a pretty typical club seating area just like the NC sections in the endzone.

I think the 200 level is at a great vantage point, not too far from the field but far enough you have a good view of the entire field.

We are checking out the Pirates/Cardinals game on Friday night, but I do not know what we will do after that game. I’ll be looking for fellow Vols all night. We will probably take an Uber and get dropped off near the stadium on game day. I’ll probably be hoarse from shouting Go Vols prior to kickoff.
Going to the Pirates game too. Long time Pirates fan. Look for the guy wearing a Clemente jersey and Tennessee hat!

I think the lower level has a pretty shallow angle and if you get too low, the view gets comprised. If you're toward the end of the alphabet or double letters for the row, those are high enough to have good view.

For several Steeler games, I've sat in the 200 level but in the end zone and they are normal seats. I did sit in the endzone club level in the NC sections once and it's a standard NFL club section.

The 200 level on the sideline are also club seats so you're in a seat outside but have an enclosed lobby area with upgraded concessions, restrooms, AC, etc. Never sat there but it seems to be a pretty typical club seating area just like the NC sections in the endzone.

I think the 200 level is at a great vantage point, not too far from the field but far enough you have a good view of the entire field.
Im in row o. From what I have read, row M is the lowest you want to go as this is the first row above the walking concourse. I heard the same if you sit anywhere in row A through L it is very shallow. The club seats I am looking at are 208 or 213. Should I try and get closest to row A in the 200's or sit a further back if there is an option for shade? I read that most rows on this side of the field although under cover are still hit by the sun during a 330 kick. Any more advice would help and I appreciate the knowledge. Truly

I think any row in the 200s would be fine. The only issue I had in the end zone 200s is the very top rows are covered by the upper deck so you may lose sight of kicks.

The 200s are the club section. We’ve sat there a few times, it’s pretty nice and the view of the field is great. Personally, I wouldn’t pay the extra money to move up. I’d like the idea of being “in the trenches” with the rest of the fanbase on the road.

Reactions: GRRN7MAXIMS
For anyone in the know: are there plenty of overnight/long term lots in the Pittsburgh area? Specifically staying in the strip district, but may have to park downtown and Uber, or something. All the lots I've seen seem to be day parking--not sure if anyone is familiar if a lot of also lots offer long term.

We just arrived in Pittsburgh. Going to be a great weekend.
Will be hitting the road tomorrow. Open to suggestions... which route is better: going through Lexington, Cincy, and Columbus or taking the trip through West Virginia? Have been advised to take both routes by different parties. So which is it?

We went to Beckley WV yesterday. Left Knox @ 1:30. Was there before 5. It's about the same time frame from Beckley to Pitt. WV is beautiful & boring & curvy. 50/50 on which way to go.

For anyone in the know: are there plenty of overnight/long term lots in the Pittsburgh area? Specifically staying in the strip district, but may have to park downtown and Uber, or something. All the lots I've seen seem to be day parking--not sure if anyone is familiar if a lot of also lots offer long term.
I was at the Strip district for lunch this afternoon and found a big gravel lot at the corner of Smallman and 23rd (I think). It had a small blue booth with no one in it and a couple gates. It was a flat rate of $8, you put your credit card in machine at the entrance gate, it spits out your card followed by a ticket and the gate goes up. Leaving the gate goes up as you pull up to it. There were a couple of Sprinter camper vans in there in this afternoon but don't know if they were there long term.

One option would be find a garage near the Amtrak Station, it's only a few blocks from the Strip district. There have to be garages there that allow overnight parking for people on train trips.

I sit in the North Club... 205. I had season tickets in 108 before that.

The 200 level is worth every penny extra.

I'll never go back down to the 100s.

We went to Beckley WV yesterday. Left Knox @ 1:30. Was there before 5. It's about the same time frame from Beckley to Pitt. WV is beautiful & boring & curvy. 50/50 on which way to go.
We have family in fayetteville wv. New river Gorge area. Always stop there when going to Knoxville. Exactly halfway for us. We're an hour north of Pittsburgh

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back