Anyone attending 9/10 game at Pitt?

Where is everybody getting tickets? I have already booked my flights and room, but I do not know if UT is going to be selling any other than what goes in pre-sale. I saw where tickets for the game are going to go on sale through Pittsburgh on July 5th.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Where is everybody getting tickets? I have already booked my flights and room, but I do not know if UT is going to be selling any other than what goes in pre-sale. I saw where tickets for the game are going to go on sale through Pittsburgh on July 5th.
From what was on the away game ticket application a few weeks ago, there will be no tickets available from UT for season ticket holders or general public.

I don't come over here much but glad I saw this. Thanks for the OP!

I just bought 3 in the lower level. For anyone who is familiar/lives in Pittsburgh, we are looking at the Embassy Suites or Drury Inn across the river about 2 miles away from Heinz Field. Any issues with those or that area? It appears that area has quite a few restaurants. Thanks.

I just bought 3 in the lower level. For anyone who is familiar/lives in Pittsburgh, we are looking at the Embassy Suites or Drury Inn across the river about 2 miles away from Heinz Field. Any issues with those or that area? It appears that area has quite a few restaurants. Thanks.
I'm staying at either the Omni or Doubletree. Nothing wrong with the area from what I remember traveling there before

Reactions: VolGee4

You mean in downtown, the triangle between the rivers? It's fine and you can walk or take the train (free) from there to the stadium. You're also close to the Strip District which I'd recommend visiting. There's been some issues late night with the southside where a lot of bars /restaurants are (where I'm staying) but it is now heavily patrolled and I expect it to be ok by September.

FYI, the North shore is where Heinz and PNC Field are, Downtown is the triangle between the rivers and the Southside is across the Monongahela River at the foot of Mount Washington.

You mean in downtown, the triangle between the rivers? It's fine and you can walk or take the train (free) from there to the stadium. You're also close to the Strip District which I'd recommend visiting. There's been some issues late night with the southside where a lot of bars /restaurants are (where I'm staying) but it is now heavily patrolled and I expect it to be ok by September.

FYI, the North shore is where Heinz and PNC Field are, Downtown is the triangle between the rivers and the Southside is across the Monongahela River at the foot of Mount Washington.

Yes, in the area across the Allegheny but between both rivers. The Embassy Suites shows to be a mile from Heinz Field, which would allow us to walk. But probably an Uber. Thanks for the suggestions.

Bought my tix yesterday via Pitts ticket office. Gonna be fun!

I bought 35 tix in 219 for work. If they don't all sell, I'll make them available after aug 5. Comment if interested. Probably $50 each. Maybe less pending on # available.

I bought 35 tix in 219 for work. If they don't all sell, I'll make them available after aug 5. Comment if interested. Probably $50 each. Maybe less pending on # available.
Are you saying that the Pitt ticket office sold you 35 seats together?
I thought that schools usually limit it to between 4-8 tickets per transaction because they are reluctant to sell to third party ticket brokers.

Are you saying that the Pitt ticket office sold you 35 seats together?
I thought that schools usually limit it to between 4-8 tickets per transaction because they are reluctant to sell to third party ticket brokers.

Group seats. I'm president of my employees association at work. We sell to employees for discount opportunities to do different things. I'm not looking to profit...just minimize losses if they don't all sell.

We need to kick their azz

Some Pitt fans on my Facebook are way too confident.
Amen! This is a huge swing game in our momentum. Imagine Neyland on 9/24 with us being 3-0! Might feel like (enter date) again in there. Also, tell your Pitt fan friends Ill be handing out free ass kickins in section 107 on 9/10. Ill be the guy in orange with an orange bucket hat and a sign for advertisement of the free giveaway at Heinz Field.

VN Store

Back