Anybody know where the referee crew will be from ?

It will be SEC refs this Saturday.

I'll leave it to you whether you think that is to UT's advantage or to Pitt's.

looks to me like these crews all need to go back for training on how to get out of the way of the hurry up offense! Mark the ball and get the **** outta the way. They have me screaming at the TV several times a game!

Reactions: LadyVolette
looks to me like these crews all need to go back for training on how to get out of the way of the hurry up offense! Mark the ball and get the **** outta the way. They have me screaming at the TV several times a game!
Oh I love the one last week where the ref would not get out of the way and caused us to get a delay of game.

Reactions: LadyVolette
As long as it's not the refs from the Ole Miss game last year. Taking that touchdown away is and will forever be the worst call we've ever gotten. As bad as the bowl touchdown was, vs Ole Miss they took away a clear, open field touchdown for absolutely no reason that exists in the football rule book. They did so without ever blowing a whistle, but after determined that because the play looked funny due to an Ole Miss OL mistake, and what I assume was going to be a trick play by the QB, they would give them a do-over. This, after they'd followed the ball to the end zone like you would on any other touchdown play. Then they declared it wasn't eligible for review because even though they never ruled it down, one of them had thought about ruling it down. It's the mother of blowing it and can only truly be explained as corruption or incompetence on a level that should have resulted in immediate termination. Since they weren't fired, we know the answer. It's why I'll never accept a loss to Ole Miss as being the actual result last season. Under the rules of football, and on the field, we scored more points than they did in the game. Same as the bowl game vs Purdue.
And SEC commish Snakey said it was the right call.
I really don't care for him much.

It will be SEC refs this Saturday.

I'll leave it to you whether you think that is to UT's advantage or to Pitt's.
GOOD - watching those refs last week and they were spot on.
Consistent with ball placement, called everything fairly even, and stayed the hell out of the way !!!

Going back to last year's Pitt game and the Purdue bowl game the refs were in the way too much and it was hard for us to get into an offensive rhythm at times.

I’d rather have ACC than SEC. They’re in the bag for Bama because they live in Gump central. Of all the major conference refs, I actually like the Big Ten best. They seem to call the least amount of garbage PI and targetings.

As long as it's not the refs from the Ole Miss game last year. Taking that touchdown away is and will forever be the worst call we've ever gotten. As bad as the bowl touchdown was, vs Ole Miss they took away a clear, open field touchdown for absolutely no reason that exists in the football rule book. They did so without ever blowing a whistle, but after determined that because the play looked funny due to an Ole Miss OL mistake, and what I assume was going to be a trick play by the QB, they would give them a do-over. This, after they'd followed the ball to the end zone like you would on any other touchdown play. Then they declared it wasn't eligible for review because even though they never ruled it down, one of them had thought about ruling it down. It's the mother of blowing it and can only truly be explained as corruption or incompetence on a level that should have resulted in immediate termination. Since they weren't fired, we know the answer. It's why I'll never accept a loss to Ole Miss as being the actual result last season. Under the rules of football, and on the field, we scored more points than they did in the game. Same as the bowl game vs Purdue.

Very well expressed! My sentiment exactly.
The situation is unacceptable SEC Commissioner.

VN Store

Back