Anybody going to watch Pres Biden address Congress tonight?

The horrible accident on the side of the road draws far more attention from passerby than does the frolicking deer in the field of flowers.
Low viewership is a positive.....thanks Biden.

Biden doesn't frolic; he does fall down, though. He fits the accident on the side of the road more than a frolicking deer.

So there is something inherently different about a black person? Something so incredibly different its mythical to see one in a place of power? Something so outworldish as to not be believable and worthy of vast spectatorship? Akin to a spaceship or unicorn.

Yeah the Rs are the racists.....
I'm thinking that when something happens for the first time in a 240 year history, it sort of stands out and demands attention.

I'm thinking that when something happens for the first time in a 240 year history, it sort of stands out and demands attention.
So why not go with any historical first, man on the moon, transatlantic telegram, the wheel? You were the one who went mythological. Makes it clear where your inherent biases lie.

So why not go with any historical first, man on the moon, transatlantic telegram, the wheel? You were the one who went mythological. Makes it clear where your inherent biases lie.
Because all of those things have been seen, but you do prove my point............they demanded attention when first happening.

Because all of those things have been seen, but you do prove my point............they demanded attention when first happening.
So unicorns exist, we just havent seen them?

There is a huge difference in mythological and new.

And no, my point was he was new, not mythological like you made a black guy in power to be.

Reactions: AM64
So unicorns exist, we just havent seen them?

There is a huge difference in mythological and new.

And no, my point was he was new, not mythological like you made a black guy in power to be.
If we were to see one, then we would then know they existed. That's what would make it so deserving of attention.
And you seem to be completely glossing over the fact that I also said spaceship.

That’s not how you claim it works. If two of them agree and one of you disagree then you’re wrong. Isn’t that how you say “society” works?
If 3 are deciding where to eat, and two want one place and I want another; we will probable go to the one chosen by two. It in no way means that it is the best choice for me or the one that would be made by another group, but in my temporary societal group of 3, it is what it is.

Last edited:
If 3 are deciding where to eat, and two want one place and I want another; we will probable go to the one chosen by two. It in no way means that it is the best choice for me or the one that would be made by another group, but in my temporary societal group of 3, it is what it is.
tenor.gif

If we were to see one, then we would then know they existed. That's what would make it so deserving of attention.
And you seem to be completely glossing over the fact that I also said spaceship.
a spaceship on the side of the road? Except for Elon Musk and space ex being miles ahead of everyone seeing a spaceship on the side of the road would be funking science fiction.

Not in the least. You just can't stomach seeing the obvious logic behind what I've always said.
LOL The thought of taking anything you ever say as 'logic' is hilarious. I do believe you think you are a logical person though. But the reality is that your entire being is fed on pure emotion.

LOL The thought of taking anything you ever say as 'logic' is hilarious. I do believe you think you are a logical person though. But the reality is that your entire being is fed on pure emotion.
I am logical enough to know that emotion plays a role. People who fail to acknowledge that are completely illogical.
It's kind of ironic.

VN Store

Back