Any Vol fans in Cleveland/NEOH?

AshG

Easy target
Finishing my first year on faculty at Cleveland State. If I don't get some decent BBQ soon, I'm going to go crazy.

And I've learned the hard way that asking Clevelanders about decent BBQ is like asking my son to clean his room - it doesn't compute and the end result is hellish and disappointing.

Finishing my first year on faculty at Cleveland State. If I don't get some decent BBQ soon, I'm going to go crazy.

And I've learned the hard way that asking Clevelanders about decent BBQ is like asking my son to clean his room - it doesn't compute and the end result is hellish and disappointing.

You're probably gonna have to make your own BBQ. Every time I've had pork meat north of a certain point in KY, it has been boiled or put in an oven.

Just go ahead and buy a smoker.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back