Any Updates on Solomon??

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
I looked over the threads and didn’t see anything. Has there been anything released? Came out twice, and the second time (2nd down of the goal line stand I think) looked bad.

We need him. Any news??

I didn't hear or see any update last night or today. But, Pruitt mentioned a few weeks ago that Solomon was dealing with knee and shoulder issues. I hope he can make it to the finish line this season. Just speculation, but I think we'll hear about him having a procedure or two in the off season. Then, I really hope he has a big senior season and goes and makes good $$ in the pros.

I looked over the threads and didn’t see anything. Has there been anything released? Came out twice, and the second time (2nd down of the goal line stand I think) looked bad.

We need him. Any news??
Time to release the beast known as Elijah Simmons!
Screen-Shot-2019-05-16-at-7.00.23-AM.png

Probably just wore-out like several others on this team. Week-in, week-out grueling schedule taking it's toll on a lot of teams lately.

No, he was in pain on that last one. Might be a bonafide injury, but hopefully it is just one of those George of the Jungle movie really bad boo boos. Ought to know from this week's practice reports.

Newsletter
Current Injuries
  • Last updated: November 10, 2019
  • Glossary
Player Emmit Gooden Deangelo Gibbs Brandon Johnson Trevon Flowers Baylen Buchanan Jordan Allen Darnell Wright Jerrod Means
Player Status Type Comment Emmit Gooden OutKneeGooden sustained a torn ACL, ending his season.Deangelo Gibbs OutEligibilityGibbs will miss the entire 2019 season due to an eligibility issue.Brandon Johnson OutRedshirtJohnson has elected to redshirt and will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.Trevon Flowers OutLegFlowers will spend the remainder of the season on the sidelines due to a broken leg.Baylen Buchanan OutSpineBuchannan will miss an undetermined length of time after being diagnosed with a narrowing of his spine.Jordan Allen OutHip FlexorAllen had surgery to fix a torn hip flexor and will miss an extended period.Darnell Wright QuestionableAnkleWright has not played in the last two games due to an ankle injury, and his status Nov. 23 against Missouri is up in the air.Jerrod Means QuestionableUndisclosedMeans has sat out the last three games with an unspecified injury, and it is uncertain if he will suit up against Missouri on Nov. 23.
Team Stats

I ran across this, but I don’t know what kind of bearing it has!

Reactions: FrankenVol54
I think he'll be o.k. This bye week can't come at a better time. Our team is beat up. Hopefully Wright and To'o-To'o can use this time to get 100 and JG's hand heals enough to come out of that cast. We'll need our OL and d-lines to he healthy to close out these last 2 games. Even if JG isn't at 100, I think we'll be ok enough to game-plan and get it done. GBO! 🍊

Reactions: NATHAN05
I didn't hear or see any update last night or today. But, Pruitt mentioned a few weeks ago that Solomon was dealing with knee and shoulder issues. I hope he can make it to the finish line this season. Just speculation, but I think we'll hear about him having a procedure or two in the off season. Then, I really hope he has a big senior season and goes and makes good $$ in the pros.

I think he had similar issues at Michigan, being injury prone. I know NOTHING for sure but suspect he left because Harbaugh didn't allow him any real recovery time. I think he'll find the UT is more palyer-centric, perhaps even why he transferred here.

VN Store

Back