Any updated pics of Football facility?

They still gonna have that octagon in there, or did that get vetoed?

They still gonna have that octagon in there, or did that get vetoed?

I like watching ufc from time to time, but encouraging teammates to actually fight doesnt sound productive. Why cant they just get their frustration out doing 1 on 1 drills? Punching and kicking and getting folks to tap out has no relation to playing football. I say channel that energy into more productive football related drills. I would veto it.

Reactions: 1 person
I like watching ufc from time to time, but encouraging teammates to actually fight doesnt sound productive. Why cant they just get their frustration out doing 1 on 1 drills? Punching and kicking and getting folks to tap out has no relation to playing football. I say channel that energy into more productive football related drills. I would veto it.

I could see both sides of the argument, but it will only take 1 starter missing the season because of injuries sustained in the cage for the media to blow up. Not worth the risk.

Hmm. Couldn't disagree more. Competition and aggression is at the very core of a good football team. Anything that promotes competition, aggression, and the control of the latter is a very good thing.

Last edited:

Does sound kind of stupid doesn't it? Think how easy it would be to blow a knee out or separate a shoulder...

have you ever been involved in an off-season conditioning program where boxing headgear and 20 oz. gloves are used? it's a heck of a workout and instills personal toughness and a healthy spirit of competition...good grief some of you guys need to take your panties off and grow a pair! :salute:

Reactions: 2 people
FootballComplex66-20-12photo3.jpg picture by fxvol - Photobucket

These are about 11 days old, except for the one of the side of the building that fronts on Chimequa Holdsclaw...it was shot on 7-13-12. One note, the structure shown in that picture is more than 300 feet long...that's a big building for a football training center!

brofistcover.jpg

:good!:

In high school during the off season we used to do summo wrestling on the field, no pads, and used to play basketbrawl. All encouraged and led by the coaches, and no one ever got hurt.

VN Store

Back