Any update

A lesson to be learned here. Sometimes it is best just to wait for official news on injuries (that had not even been officially announced) before jumping into worse case scenario, speculation land.

Word is Jordan was attacked by land shark during practice!!! Wait, I heard she tweaked an ankle? No, I heard that she ttweaked her ankle while being abducted by aliens, immediately after the land shark attack!! Oh, no that would be terrible if Jordan was attacked by a land shark and abducted by aliens and hurt her ankle too!!! Prayers to you Jordan that you recover from the land shark attack and that the aliens return you in time for the season opener and that your ankle is fine!!! I am so worried, what if the aliens are Uconn fans? OMG, we are doomed!!!!!!

I just hope Jordan's injury was minor enough that she'll be ready to play in front of all her people when we go up to Ohio State. I know how much she and her family are looking forward to that.

Wearing sweats like Jessie Rennie in this photo from the Georgia Tech scrimmage.

She was All smiles here so I’m hoping she’s gonna be alright… this looks like they are GT WBB up at their scrimmage and can’t wait for the world to see what they’re up to… or at least that’s my spin on that grin lol

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back