Any news on Jeremy Banks

ssukonic

As today is the first day of practice, thought maybe we'd hear some kind of news on Jeremy Banks. I know he's "expected" to be back on the team but who knows these days. Seems like it's time for some official announcement if he's going to be reinstated.

He wasn’t on the roster. He retained his scholarship but he was dismissed from the team.

Yeah I bet the announcements come today after practice. I believe that’s what they did with Bryce Thompson when he got in trouble he just popped up at practice one day and then UT released the news afterwards that he wasn’t being kicked off the team.

I didn't see him on the roster, but did see a Leon Sandcastle listed, a preferred walk-on who I am not familiar with. I have my suspicions.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I really don't understand the obsession with Banks. While I hope he is able to return, I don't see that his return (or not), is worthy of so much speculation. He's a fine football player but I really am not sure how much playing time he gets if he returns.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I really don't understand the obsession with Banks. While I hope he is able to return, I don't see that his return (or not), is worthy of so much speculation. He's a fine football player but I really am not sure how much playing time he gets if he returns.
There’s interest in him being an option or at least depth. He wasn’t and now is. Not sure how that got turned into an obsession.

Reactions: 1Volnation
As today is the first day of practice, thought maybe we'd hear some kind of news on Jeremy Banks. I know he's "expected" to be back on the team but who knows these days. Seems like it's time for some official announcement if he's going to be reinstated.
Or Cade Mays?

Slapping at female he was stalking, telling cops they shoit them where he's from. Yeah no violence, outstanding guy. Just wait, you'll see.

Lol, a lot of people don’t seem to realize that the kid had just lost the most important person in his life. Who basically raised him.

He is a kid and handled it badly. He is on the right track now. Bryce Thompson did way worse and he is starting.... lol and I doubt you cared that he did after he played so well during the season.

VN Store

Back