Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

I think this may be it for Pickford as keeper. He may be riding pine from here on after this match against Newcastle.

So it’s United 0 Arsenal 0 at the half.
No question that Arsenal were the better side, they looked more organized and had many chances but just couldn’t get a goal.
Please Arsenal, get your first Premier League win on the road at a Big 6 team since 2015.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
So it’s United 0 Arsenal 0 at the half.
No question that Arsenal were the better side, they looked more organized and had many chances but just couldn’t get a goal.
Please Arsenal, get your first Premier League win on the road at a Big 6 team since 2015.

Haven’t won at Old Trafford since ‘06 I think I heard them say?

Agree, Arsenal was the better side.

Reactions: MAD
United played better the second half which I expected.
Gunners Defense looked very good today although United were unlucky hitting the post a couple of times.
It came down to a penalty against United that ultimately decided the match.
Arsenal were lucky to get their first PL win at Old Trafford since 2006 and first road win against a Big 6 side since 2015.
Probably need an astrix since there were no fans, but I’ll take it.
This turned out to be a great Sunday.
Come on you Gunners!

Fair result for arsenal. Better team today. And I hate Man U! Thought my Irons were a little unlucky yesterday. Salah will eventually win an Oscar...⚒

Fair result for arsenal. Better team today. And I hate Man U! Thought my Irons were a little unlucky yesterday. Salah will eventually win an Oscar...⚒
I was hopeful when West Ham went up 1 nil, a pity they couldn’t hold on and at least get a draw.

Rumor flying around is if Everton beats United today, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is going to be sacked.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Rumor flying around is if Everton beats United today, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is going to be sacked.
well, guess he's staying alive for at least another day.

and dang, united really needed that win. Everton had some decent chances near the end, but couldn't make anything of them, unfortunately

Reactions: MAD
Feeling good about my IRONS! Against Fulham, we would have folded ( like so many times before) against a lower placed team... The grit and perseverance of this group is incredible! I Started pulling for West Ham some 25 years ago because at the time they had so much in common with the VOLS...Wish the Big Orange could find a way...COYI⚒

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD

VN Store

Back