Any idea when single game tickets will go on sale?

From what I understand only a limited number of tickets will be available for non conference games only, all conference games are sold out
I was able to purchase 4 tickets yesterday for the Florida game at the Swamp and had option to buy others if I wanted. I talked to Nick at UT to check on things about my parking pass and asked about extra home game tickets for SC. He said Las season tickets were sold and didnā€™t think they would be offering any single games for home conference games like you said. He put me down for a request for additional SC tickets. Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž
How much were Florida tickets thru UT?
$140

The only single game tickets will be the ones for non-conference games not snapped up by the visiting teamā€™s allocation. Every school in America strives to sell out of season tickets so they donā€™t have to sell single game seats. If we had any non-conference opponents with substantial fan bases - i.e. most power 5 schools - that game wouldnā€™t be available, either.

The Vandebilt game is Thanksgiving weekend so it's doubtful that all those student tickets will be claimed.

VN Store

Back