Any idea when single game tickets will go on sale?

With the new paperless tickets, anyone know how last minute sales by individuals outside the stadium would work (or even if they are possible)? Used to be that you could stand around the stadium and sometimes pick up tickets right before kickoff, especially for less popular games

With the new paperless tickets, anyone know how last minute sales by individuals outside the stadium would work (or even if they are possible)? Used to be that you could stand around the stadium and sometimes pick up tickets right before kickoff, especially for less popular games
Mobile transfer

No kidding besides the astro deck, I think there were around 200 tickets available. I will have a pair available for most games and a parking pass.

It's all through vivid seats or other 3rd party sites. You can also pay people at the gate and they can transfer the tix to your phone

I hope soon. I pre-booked a hotel room already since they were selling out and prices were getting very high. Most SEC games rooms were going for $800+/night so decided to go to the UConn game (Homecoming).

I hope soon. I pre-booked a hotel room already since they were selling out and prices were getting very high. Most SEC games rooms were going for $800+/night so decided to go to the UConn game (Homecoming).
Nice! I have a commitment that weekend so I have a pair on the aisle in Section B row 13 If anyone is interested.

From what I understand only a limited number of tickets will be available for non conference games only, all conference games are sold out
I was able to purchase 4 tickets yesterday for the Florida game at the Swamp and had option to buy others if I wanted. I talked to Nick at UT to check on things about my parking pass and asked about extra home game tickets for SC. He said all season tickets were sold and didn’t think they would be offering any single games for home conference games like you said. He put me down for a request for additional SC tickets. Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: CPA
I was able to purchase 4 tickets yesterday for the Florida game at the Swamp and had option to buy others if I wanted. I talked to Nick at UT to check on things about my parking pass and asked about extra home game tickets for SC. He said all season tickets were sold and didn’t think they would be offering any single games for home conference games like you said. He put me down for a request for additional SC tickets. Fingers crossed 🤞
How much were Florida tickets thru UT?

VN Store

Back